• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Nightvision ?

Started by securpro, December 26, 2007, 10:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

Does anyone know anything about the new nightvision scope from xenonics ?  I have a Gen I monocular now and would love to have a Gen II or Gen III but they are priced way out of my budget. Supervision by Xenonics is priced around $1200- $1300 and is digital w/zoom, sopposedly HDTV image.

http://xenonics.com/SuperVision/
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Pilgrim

securpro

Thanks Pilgrim for the info, that was a great review and I can definately see the differences between the two, however as a security technician that installs camera systems on a daily basis I 100% agree with the person doing the review on digital zoom (it sucks) I never use digital zoom only optical zoom. Therefore Gen III +zoom would be my choice if money was not a factor ($10,000+) but having a beer budget the supervision monocular seems to be the best choice at ($1100 or so).
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro