• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Yeah Redsox!!

Started by browning204, October 22, 2007, 12:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

The red sox just won the American league Penant!!

Now it's on the the World Series agains the Rockies!!!!

Anyone from here from CO?

Let's make a friendly wager. I say Sox win it!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

THO Game Calls

Hope they do better in the series than they did in the regular season against the Rockies.  They pretty much cleaned their clocks when they met at Fenway.

Do you think Manny will be back next year after his comments in the ALCS?   He sure didn't contribute much after game 4. 

Hope it's a good series but I don't know.  The Rockies seem to have a great pitching staff, but on the other hand, the Sox hit into so many double plays in the ALCS, a few inches here or there and it would have been a sweep or a 5 game series.  Their bats are pretty hot.  Hope it stays that way.  The weak point for me is their pitching.   

AL
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

browning204

Rockies have had so much time to cool off. They are gonna have to come into fenway fighting.

I really don't think there is a NL team that could touch us, but then again, stranger things have happenend.

NASA

Did I just hear a gauntlet hit the floor? :innocentwhistle:  What kind of wager did you have in mind?  :confused:  How "friendly" would you like to get?   :eyebrow:  I might could take you up on that.   :congrats:

browning204

just something for fun and maybe a little prize to the winner. Nothing huge. the loser buys the winner something hunting related like a mouth call, ammo, whatever.

You give me ideas if you got some.

THO Game Calls

What was the Rockies ERA over the last 20 or so games - something like a 2.08 TEAM average - and the Sox?   Has to be up there around 14 or so LOL  They gave up a LOT of runs to the Indians. 

When the Rockies met the Sox this year they out scored them 30 to 5

I wouldn't go making any rash bets here Mike.  This could be a tough series for the Sox, and with the Manny thinks, you know, "there's always next year" I wonder if some of the big hitters heads are going to really be in it.

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

browning204

when the Rockies met the sox earlier, that was earlier.  It is a whole different story now.

I am not making any rash bets, just trying to have a little fun. Plus if I lose (which I won't)

it won't be bad!!!

Silencer

Who's bettin who ??  I wouldnt mind betting against the Redsux. 

browning204

I am bettin that the Sox take the world series, I am lookin for someone who thinks the rockies have any hope!!!!

for a friendly fun small prize bet.

NASA

OK, I'm from Colorado and I have a premonition about the Rockies kicking Boston's rosey red butt.  How about this for a bet.  Let's have one of our call makers offer up 3 custom calls.  Say 2 open reed and one closed, a howler, a squaller, and a screamer.  Loser picks up the tab and the winner gets the calls.   :congrats:

That's a confidence bet.  Are you confident?  Better hurry, the Series might be over before the calls are finished.  The Sox just may go down like the DB's did.   :yahoo:

browning204

I am so confident in the Boston Red Sox that I will take that bet. But just to tweak your idea in the interest of both of us.

As long as the cost of these 3 calls doesn't get out of control, I have a small baby and another on the way. Never mind Christmas!!

Lets find a call maker who will help us out.  Obviously we have our favorite makers but we will let them volunteer if they want.

We only have to Wensday night to get a call maker.

I will make a NASA & Browning204's trash talk thread, we and others can add our comments about the series there. Maybe Jim will sticky it.

This will be fun, as long as everything goes well. YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!

browning204

are we on NASA???

Your not having second thought are you???   :shck:

NASA

Not at all.  I'll continue the conversation in the Trash Talkin' thread.   :yoyo: