• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

NASA AND BROWNING204'S TRASH TALKIN THREAD!!!

Started by browning204, October 22, 2007, 07:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

Ok NASA, here is the thread where we keep tabs on the series.

Good luck.

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

awh

Dang it....I thought this was going to be a frog trashing thread.  :innocentwhistle:
Oh well. SInce my team is out I'll throw in a vote for the sox.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

browning204

thats a good vote!!! I was actually wondering about you and ohiobob the other day. Haven't seen much of you guys.

But we better stay on topic here so, ROCKIES ARE GOING DOWN!!!!

NASA

All right!  Now we need some calls.  Maybe from 3 different artisians!  That way they get some more exposure, can show off their stuff, and know they have a guaranteed sale at the (quick) end of the Series.  The cost of the calls need to be kept to about $20 a piece.  That way B204 and I will be able to afford this wager.

Any of you custom call artists who would like to throw some fuel on this impending bonfire, please feel free to use this thread to show your offering.  We can always be sure that whatever is going to be put up for the prize will be a one of a kind and definitely a collectors item. 

I can't wait to see what BROWNING204 is going to buy for me!   :congrats: :roflmao:

GO ROCKIES!! 

browning204

NASA, what if we Don't get any call makers to help out? do we have a back up plan?

Looks like I will get an early Christmas gift this year.

browning204

Nasa, this is what your gonna see alot of

Manny smashing the ball into the cold Colorado night!!!!

NASA

Let's see, back-up plan ....... hmmmmm.  I guess if no one wants to sell a few calls, then we would need a Plan B.  

How about this.  Gift certificate for dinner for two at a semi-upscale national chain restaurant.  Maybe like Texas de Brazil ( http://www.texasdebrazil.com/ ). Something that runs around 25 bucks a head (not including booze).  Where are you, anyway?  I'm just NW of Denver.  We have a "few" better restaurants around here, but not as many as bigger cities would.  What 'cha got around you?

(edit) The only thing Manny will be smashing will be his head against the wall for being the strike-out queen.   ;yes;

bowjunkie

Quote from: NASA on October 23, 2007, 12:03:32 PM
(edit) The only thing Manny will be smashing will be his head against the wall for being the strike-out queen.   ;yes;

:yoyo: I like the way you think NASA

Silencer

Can you tell I love em ...lol

I'm cheering for the Rockies !!  Dont like either team but anyone that beats the Redsux is ok in my book !

THO Game Calls

I'll chip in a bonker in the team colors of the winners.   (I just ordered some bloodwood so I should be all set)

But I hate to tell you both, the REAL game will be Sunday between the Pat's and Colts.   That's the one to watch.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

NASA

The Colts sure did some stompin' yesterday, didn't they?   :thumb2:

Al, thanks for the call.  Remember, it's not a gift from you.  It's going to be a gift from B204 to me!!  He has to pick up the tab for any calls put in the kitty!.  As soon as the   Rockies    win the Series, that is.

browning204

I like that idea, the bonker in the team colors is a great idea. Thanks you AL.

If a Gift card has to be included on top of what Al has donated. I am in Manchester so we have everything. I guess the chain restuarants are. Texas Road house, 99's, apple bees,

we can search each others area for restaruants if need be.

But I am holding out for the calls though!!!!!

p.s. cute cartoons boys, but they will soon be world champions!!!!

browning204

Oh ya, The Pats are gonna crunch the Colts!!!!!

AHHHHH  it's a great time to be a fan in N.E.!!!!!!!

Bills Custom Calls

If your needing another call  I can make up a closed reed distress.  Does color matter
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

NASA

Bill, anything but pink, lol.  Thank you.  OK that's 2 calls in the kitty.  One more and we can forget about dinner certificates. 

Uh-Ohhh, news flash!  The Sox's already flagging pitching staff suffers a setback.  Wakefield won't be on the Series roster.  Darn the luck.   :roflmao:

This is gonna' be fun!

GO ROCKIES!!!  

browning204

Thanks Bill. That would be awesome. I can't wait to get it!!!

browning204

And the reason that Wakefield ain't pitching is because the air is thin in Colorado so the ball carries better. He will pitch but I don't think in Co.

Oh Don't Worry we can get the girls scouts to pitch against them and still win!!!

Soon enough, the NH critters will be listening to the sweet sounds of a THO bonker and a call from Bill.

Silencer

Wakefield is so-so anyhow, sure he may have a couple decent games but overall he's up and down just like his knuckle ball.   Sore shoulder, the sisssy !!!

Schilling may have good stats post season but this year is different.  He's really showing his age.   I cant believe they're going with him game 2 and picthing Dice K game 3, must be Schilling cant handle the thin air.

Now on the other hand, the Rockies game 4 are going with Aaron Cook who hasnt pitched since August ?   Thats pretty crazy right there.  The rest of their staff is pretty inexperienced, i'm curious to see how they handle it all.

browning204

I know how they will handle it, they will lose. I agree about Wakefield, he is hit or miss.

Big game 1 is on tonight.

Do you call makers want my mailing address now??

rwehuntn

Hey,

If you gus need another call, I can pony one up. I have a different design I have been working on, it would be the first one to hit the hills.

rwehuntn