• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

NASA AND BROWNING204'S TRASH TALKIN THREAD!!!

Started by browning204, October 22, 2007, 07:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

rwehuntn, that would be awesome! Many thanks!  OK, now we have the 3 calls for the bet.  :highclap:   All we need is for THO, bnccont, and rwehuntn to post up pics of their offering (along with their asking price), and "Let the games begin"

BROWNING204, you had better start crushing those aluminum cans you've got piled up out back.  You're gonna' need the extra cash to buy me those 3 calls!   :yahoo:

GO ROCKIES!!!  

browning204

rwehuntn, thank you very much!! THO, Bnncont and rwehuntn your offers Make our bet fun, thanks.

NASA, I do have cans out back, but they are for the recycle drop off. No need to turn em in. I won't be spending any money.

Now if you don't mind, I am going for a nap. Game 1 starts at 8:30 my time and I get up at 4:30 am for work.

Talk to ya later NASA!!!!!!!   
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Bills Custom Calls

I will get one spun up in a day or 2 and I will post a pic right here
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

NASA

:bowingsmilie:  Thank you sir!  It is very much appreciated.

My home computer crashed 2 weeks ago, so I won't be able to contribute a running diatribe during the game tonight.
So I'll just say it now, " Nany-Nany-Naaaany !!"

GO ROCKIES!!!   

rwehuntn

browning and nasa,

i'll finish up sanding the inside as soon as i get a chance. when i get done i will post a pic of two calls winners choice which one goes. good luck to the both of you. as far as price, we will work that out later, it won't brek the bank i promise.

rwehuntn

browning204

awesome, thanks guys!!!!

nanny nanny poop  yourself!!!

you'll see!

browning204

was that a lead off home run from the Boston ROOKIE???????  NICE!!!

oh wait now a double from Youk!!!!!!!!!!

browning204

bowjunkie

man I would like ta see the Rockies win but it really doesn't matter I'm not a big fan of baseball ..Just an ol country redneck but I do have a rant  :sneer: this Manny may be a heck of a ball player but I'm sorry the dude needs a haircut  :rolleye: dredlocks on someone that is a roll model for todays Youth in my honest opinion just stinks  :rolleye:

browning204

Hey, it's manny being manny. Boston has always been a laid back place to play.

Ya, sometimes he does look rough but ya know what, he is one of the best hitters the game has ever seen.

browning204

Well it is 9-1 redsox in the 5th, I know it is a little early but I think the sox have the game well under contol.

I need some sleep seeing how the baby didn't want nothin to do with napping earlier.

Edit: 10-1 with the bases loaded full of sox.

Manny says "There's always always next year Rockies"

Silencer

I guess the Redsox opened up with a BIG STATEMENT !!!!  holy crap !!

Pilgrim

Even if they win, they're still from Boston.

browning204

Does that make them better than the average World series winners?

NASA

All right, keep a reign on that enthusiasm.  :hahaha: There's still 6 more games.  Besides, yesterday was just an honorarium from the Rockies to an old and venerable ball club.  Now that the social amenities are out of the way, CO can commence to play ball.

browning204

first of all, there will NOT be 6 more games. If the Rockies don't get swept in 4, it will probably be 5. I would like to see it go 6 so When Boston wins they are at home but I don't forsee it going that far.

I can't wait to see those calls. I know how nice a Bonker is, I can't wait to see the others.

browning204

So I am watching game 2 and all of a sudden the cable goes out!!!!  It still works on my Bedroom TV that has no cable box but nuthin on my big screen in the living room.

We called the cable company and they told us that my town was out!!!!!

What a crock!! Looks like I will hafta watch it on a 19 inch.

browning204

Quote from: NASA on October 25, 2007, 01:08:47 PM
All right, keep a reign on that enthusiasm.  :hahaha: There's still 6 more games.  Besides, yesterday was just an honorarium from the Rockies to an old and venerable ball club.  Now that the social amenities are out of the way, CO can commence to play ball.

I guess what REALLY happened in game 2 is, after making the Rockies look like the special olympics team the Red Sox decided to tone it down a bit and show some respect to a team that really shouldn't even be in the World Series.

NASA

:madd:  This is becoming painful.  If Saturday doesn't get their motor running, I'll be out in the back yard.  Crushing aluminum cans.   :doh2:

GET GOING  ROCKIES!!!  

THO Game Calls

I'm not so sure the next three games are going to go the way the first two did.   Game 5 may be a Sox win, but 3 and 4 don't look to promissing for the Sox. 

Someone is going to sit, either Yuke or Pappy, and the pitching for games 3 and 4 is very suspect.   

And, big as that outfiled is, I would think they will have to play Crisp, which again hurts the Sox lineup.

I only hope the Rockies put a guy on the mound who can throw strikes and not scare the batters to death.  I am really surprised there wasn't a fight after the second ball went over a Sox hitters head.   

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results