• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

NASA AND BROWNING204'S TRASH TALKIN THREAD!!!

Started by browning204, October 22, 2007, 07:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

I don't know who they are gonna sit out but they should start Ellsbury in the out field. He has better range than manny.

Manny's bat won't be in the line up but Ellsbury comes up with hits when they are needed.

Crisp, ya he sucks at the plate but ya can't have everything.

NASA: you should get a head start on those cans!!!

THO: Keep the faith buddy, and be ready to

make a Blue and red Bonker!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Silencer

Even if the Redsox win, how many titles will that total up ???   I guess yall should get credit, you did get past the one hand count  :sneer: :wink: :biggrin:

browning204

Silencer

I know, I know... just jealous  :noway:  can you tell what team we like here ? 

We're huge baseball fans, been to Yank Stadium 7 times, Camden Yards 1.  Would love to go to Fenway.

GO ROCKIES !!!!

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

browning204

Yankees fans???  Oh my! well it may not be your fault that you are misled.

When I met my girlfriend back in the day, I noticed that she had a yankees hat displayed in her back car window.

I  quickly interrogated her as to what in Christ was she thinkin.  She tried to tell me that she was a fan so I questioned her Yankee knowledge.

After finding that she wasn't a true fan, that her family has always been. I still proceded to tell her that we can no longer speak just for having that hat in her car. Well long story short, she stalked me because I am super HOT!!! :iroll:

I told her back then that the Evil Empire is crumbling and she will never see the World series wins that the Yankees had in the past. She laughed me off but know knows that I was onto sumptin.

Are the Yankees a good ball club? ya. Do I think they cheat and manipulate?? YES I DO.  But I will say, the Yankees had and have and will have alot of good talent on their teams.

But that LOSER A-ROD is just plain trouble. Ya, he can hit, but he brings bad drama where ever he goes and Even if He ends up in a Boston uniform, I will still hate him!!

I truely feel bad for Torre!! He is a good guy and one hell of a Manager!!!!.

I think Red Sox are the New Empire. We will just be the Friendly Empire.

And as my Girl friend looks over my shoulder She would like to add the Boston should be called

"The dorky Empire" <------ leave her alone, she has placenta brain!!

browning204

browning204

NASA: you must be happy it is an off day. Give you time to catch up on those cans. :laf:

THO Game Calls

They are going to sit Yuke and play Big Pappy.   

Game 3 should be interesteing.

The sox will have no pitching,

No defense at 1st

no speed on the bases

and they are sitting a guy who played a huge role in getting them to the series.

Matsu whatever his name is wont last past the 4th inning. 

Big Pappy goes 0 for 3.  They know how to pitch him, and with his bad knee, he can't get around on the inside pitch.

Rockies 6 - 1 in game 3

Game 4 doesn't look much better.  The best the Sox can hope for is to come away with a win in game 5 and then come limping back to Boston hoping that Becket can pitch a game 7.

It aint gonna be pretty in CO for the Sox

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

browning204

Wow! you have totally lost the faith!!!

I think you will be suprised.

Silencer

QuoteYankees fans???  Oh my! well it may not be your fault that you are misled.

When I met my girlfriend back in the day, I noticed that she had a yankees hat displayed in her back car window

That sounds familiar !!!  When I met my wife, I was a huge Braves fan.  The years of her and her family brain washing me, I fell to the darkside.  :laf:

If you and the misses come down to Yankee Stadium next year, let us know. 
We'll be going a couple times since it will be the last year of the old stadium and they're buildin the new one.

Oh, and btw, every Sox - Yanks game I've been too the Yanks lost  :rolleye:

browning204

Quote from: Silencer on October 27, 2007, 09:19:19 AM
QuoteYankees fans???  Oh my! well it may not be your fault that you are misled.

When I met my girlfriend back in the day, I noticed that she had a yankees hat displayed in her back car window

That sounds familiar !!!  When I met my wife, I was a huge Braves fan.  The years of her and her family brain washing me, I fell to the darkside.  :laf:

If you and the misses come down to Yankee Stadium next year, let us know. 
We'll be going a couple times since it will be the last year of the old stadium and they're buildin the new one.

Oh, and btw, every Sox - Yanks game I've been too the Yanks lost  :rolleye:

I have driven by it but never went. I would love to some day. Maybe we can set something up.

It would be best for me to NOT go during a yankees-sox game. I don't wanna get beaten up.

browning204

Quote from: THO Game Calls on October 26, 2007, 10:46:42 PM
They are going to sit Yuke and play Big Pappy.   

Game 3 should be interesteing.... It was

The sox will have no pitching, .....Dice K had 6 strong scoreless innings!

No defense at 1st.... Papi played 1st great!

no speed on the bases....10 runs, base running seemed to be fine!

and they are sitting a guy who played a huge role in getting them to the series..... Didn't really matter!!

Matsu whatever his name is wont last past the 4th inning.... 6 strong scoreless innings! 

Big Pappy goes 0 for 3.  They know how to pitch him, and with his bad knee, he can't get around on the inside pitch.
Actually he doubled!!!!

Rockies 6 - 1 in game 3...Actually it was 10-5 Sox

Game 4 doesn't look much better.  The best the Sox can hope for is to come away with a win in game 5 and then come limping back to Boston hoping that Becket can pitch a game 7........No need to come back, it won't last that long!!!

It aint gonna be pretty in CO for the Sox.....It was beautifull

Al

THO Game Calls

Yeah yeah yeah, the Rockies let me down.

I have to admit, the Sox got hot when they needed to and made a few nice plays in the field too.  They played a good game.

You think this is it for the Rockies?   Do you think that their moral is in the toilet after the last two games? 

If they win tonight it will be a repeat of a few years ago, going 7 and 0 to combe back and win the ALCS and then win the series.   

The ALCS was a much better series than this has turned out to be.   I guess it just goes to show that the Rockies are a good 500 ball club that got hot during September and then fizzled.   So far, they don't look like they are in the same class as the Red Sox.

Al

By the way, old Dyke pitched 3 good innings not 6.  Maybe 4.  It was pretty cool to see him get a hit though.  He is still a way overrated pitcher.  The Sox think he will be great next year.   I don't know.   They are going to have to do something though.    Their pitching staff is going to take a hit. 

Pappy got a hit and made a play at first.  He's a good DH.  He aint no everyday player.   Not anymore. 

Base running?   Manny would have been safe if he would just get a hair cut.

I watched the game Mike I know the score.  No need to rub it in LOL

All this goes to prove why I make predator calls and dont manage baseball  :roflmao:   :roflmao: 

But I still like the game.   Wish the series would be more interesting though.  This is a blood bath.

Al

browning204

Actually, Manny was safe. If you watched to replay from different angles then you would clearly see that he was safe.

Not like it mattered in the long run but if the tables where turned and that was a Rockie sliding into home and was safe, I would say the same thing. Fair is fair.

How can you say that they let you down??

They did exactly what they do, play baseball how they play.

Come on, they are a WILD CARD team in the NATIONAL league. They were not even the best in their league!!

Not much of a let down, more like a team that happened to have 1 hot streak at the right time.

browning204

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

THO Game Calls

Manny was out.   You must be blind LOL  The tag was to the hip.   He was out. 

QuoteNot much of a let down, more like a team that happened to have 1 hot streak at the right time

Unless you had tickets for games 5 6 or 7

Al

browning204

Quote from: THO Game Calls on October 29, 2007, 06:35:05 AM
Manny was out.   You must be blind LOL  The tag was to the hip.   He was out. 

QuoteNot much of a let down, more like a team that happened to have 1 hot streak at the right time

Unless you had tickets for games 5 6 or 7

Al

True Al, very true!

browning204

Quote from: bnccont on October 29, 2007, 03:36:42 AM
Ok fellers here is the call I offered

Awesome Bill, I will give it a good home!