• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

FOXPRO-OPHA HUNT

Started by Skoal38, January 23, 2008, 10:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skoal38

The next time I'm involved in any hunt-seminar business I'd like to have a better handle on exactly how much we can get from predator huntings best sponsor, so we don't sell out for punk change.  So here's my question.  Exactly how much money does it take to get the sponsor's name in front of the event title?  I mean, does FOXPRO-OPHA cost more than OPHA-FOXPRO?  Give me some dollar figures.

keekee

QuoteThe next time I'm involved in any hunt-seminar business I'd like to have a better handle on exactly how much we can get from predator huntings best sponsor, so we don't sell out for punk change

What kind of past events have you been involved with?

And are you involved with the OPHA?

Brent

Jeb

FinsnFur

Our Predator Hunting Association
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Skoal38

Huh?  February 7?  That little soiree in Poteau, OK?  Is it an OPHA event? Or a Foxpro event?  Maybe I got my wires crossed.  Maybe not.

http://www.okpredatorhunters.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/postlist/Board/10/page/1

keekee

QuoteWhat kind of past events have you been involved with?

And are you involved with the OPHA?

Brent

Skoal,

You still didnt answer my questions. You might get some answers if you answer, if thats what your looking for.

Also why do you have a roaming IP address...One from France, Birlin, Germany, and BC?

Brent

NASA

Brent, I think you scared him away.   :laf:   But I think if an event "donator" contributes the lions share of the prizes being awarded, then they can safely be considered a "sponsor".  And probably would be shown a degree of appreciation by including their name in the promotion of the event.  Snubbing your primary sponsor just isn't good business practice.  But everybody already knows that, right?   :rolleye:

keekee

Some how NASA I don't think that's the info he was looking for. This person seems to have agenda here, and we have a open board policy here as well. But to go threw the trouble of getting a roaming IP address tells me he don't want anyone to know who they are or were they are at for some reason.

We will not sensor what is posted here other than some major words that just are not need to be posted in public. But if I had a agenda against someone or a company, I think I would not go threw the trouble of hiding. Just smells funny to me!

Brent

Skoal38

Sniff all you want.  It's my teenager's computer and I don't know anything about Berlin and your roaming whatever.  Anyone got a dollar figure.  How much should we ask for?  $10,000?  $20,000?   Damn Tom, I hope those guys got more than a free hunt with Byron and a shiny nickel for first place billing.  Hurry up.  Seminar season is almost here again.

Edit:  Brent, in no way do I mean any disrespect to the site or moderators here.  Don't take it personal. It ain't.  I can't help but notice some new registrants, a few more views, and conversation going well beyond "Upwind or Down."  Elsewhere, I'd have been gangbanged by the Foxpro mafia or linched by the OPHA.  Thanks for your kindness.

By the way, isn't Higgins the most under equipped under gunned hunter you've ever seen?  Garbage bag parka?  That probably works well down near the border where the desert is so trashed.  Give that boy a rubber band and a paper clip and he'd bring home a varmint.

keekee

QuoteSniff all you want.  It's my teenager's computer and I don't know anything about Berlin and your roaming whatever.

I don't buy that for one second!

Then who are you? And were you from?

And whats with all the threads you have posted shooting at FoxPro and Byron, Gary T? Like I said we have a open board policy here, but there is only one reason for a IP address set up like you have and thats either you been banned from other boards or this one, or you are hiding and don't want anyone to know who you are.

If your strait up, then were fine, and you shouldn't have anything to hide.

Brent

Skoal38

I said Les got a new sponsor and he did.  I said Byron put on a public display in Mesa and he did.  And I quoted Gary Thifault directly from his own club's newsletter along with a few facts from the August '07 edition.  Other than that, I didn't even voice my own opinions.  I plead guilty to selective fact sharing.

keekee

Quoteplead guilty to selective fact sharing.
:roflmao: :roflmao: I guess so....lol

But you still never answered my questions....lol

Brent

FinsnFur

His name is skoal38  :shrug:

I think Brent's trying to say welcome to the board, c'mon Brent spit it out  :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

keekee

OK Jim! I will leave him alone!

Brent

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Quote from: Skoal38 on January 24, 2008, 07:45:32 PM
  I plead guilty to selective fact sharing.

Brent, I think he works for the federal government.   :nono:

Semp

keekee

LMAO....Looks that way Semp! :laf:

Skoal38,

I just seen your edit on that post. No big deal you didn't disrespect me in any way. Usually when someone comes in with a roaming IP address it means trouble. That's all I was going by.

Brent

Greenside

Noticed on OP site  attendance list that RH and Tyler are listed as speakers. But noticed that they are not listed with the six very "special "people in attendance or any listed times for their talks? 

Rich Higgins

Hi Dennis, haven't seen you around lately. Too busy calling?
Steve Criner and Gerald Stewart, both of Hunter's Specialties, will be speaking on Fri nite, when Tyler and I were scheduled. Tyler and I will probably speak at next years OPHA Hunt.

yucca

Seems like it will be a fun get together.