• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

FOXPRO-OPHA HUNT

Started by Skoal38, January 23, 2008, 10:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radd4

Jim I invited you to the hunt last year, and the invite still stands...Heck I will even buy your dinner at the banquet and all the beer you can drink if you can come.   My only problem is that Skoal is talking out his ass about something he has no idea about and is to chicken shit to identify himself.  I know who he is now so it dosen't matter.  If you would like to post some of your events over at our place let me know and I will get it posted.  We may not always agree on everything but if someone came to our board pulling this crap you would be my first call letting you in on it.  If you don't flush turds like skoal (or better known as &*$@*!@%^&* ) at the beginning he will go from board to board causing crap and sooner or later HE will be at your board doing the same.

Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

J.Holly

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 27, 2008, 09:24:42 PM
I know who Skoal is, I also know that he's not making crap up to start a war...he's expressing how he feels about certain things, and he should have the right to. As long as it remains fairly clean and on topic.

Jim,

That is the point. He doesn't know what he is talking about, and he is making crap up.  How he feels is immaterial to what is accurate. You are sitting back, letting someone bash another board because of their hunt being affliated with Foxpro. You of all people know how this works.

Basically, what you are saying is that it is perfectly fine for someone to express lies and slander here. Skoal's opinions are his own, but when he starts in on a club, with absolutely no involvement within this bickering match, just because of a sponsor? I want to see him go off after EVERY club that Foxpro gave to this year. Like it or not, Mike Dillion is trying to further this sport. I don't tout Mike as a King, nor as a god, but what he has done for this sport transcends anything that Skoal can ever hope to do. BTW, I also know who Skoal is.

I will be waiting for an apology from Skoal. An apology specifically to the OPHA for slurring the image we have built. One that is unbiased and virgin clean. What I had hoped for is a bit of cooperation, to aid us in that. Every organization runs their boards differently, but I expected something a little more from you, especially since this type of event was what created this board.

If you are concerned about my lack of posting here, you shouldn't any more. I bow out gracefully, and knowing that I don't need to return any favors.

FinsnFur

Jeff, with all due respect, you cant just pin this on me that way. Skoals opinions are his own, you are right.  I'm not going to be the one to take sides on this, I have no connection to either.

I'm sitting back, letting someone bash another board because of their hunt being affiliated with Foxpro? Wow!...You really dont know me at all do you? :nono: And certainly haven't seen some of the other recent threads.  :laf:

I think we should probably let this thread die and fall to the way side. :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 27, 2008, 09:24:42 PM
I know who Skoal is, ........

Quote from: Radd4 on January 27, 2008, 04:54:39 PM
Skoal I got ya man, I just found out who you are. 

Quote from: J.Holly on January 27, 2008, 11:29:50 PM
BTW, I also know who Skoal is.

I just luv mysteries.

How about you fellers clueing in the rest of us here in the peanut gallery.  Who the hail is Skoal and why should we care?   :confused:

Thanks

Semp

coyotehunter_1

Good folks.... This horse has been beat enough.

This thread will not be deleted but will be locked.

Thank you !!!     

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.