• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Up and coming call maker?/I think I lost my lathe

Started by msmith, May 27, 2008, 08:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmith

Big Dawg's going crazy! I won't be able to afford the lumber.  :holdon:

Here he is finishing up a miniature baseball bat out of a lumberyard 2x2 that was done almost 100% by himself. We are learning together but I think he may one up me on this.

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

FinsnFur

Looks like that bat turned out pretty dang good too! :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Looks like you have a new partner.  He is going to have fun and you are going to get to watch.   :innocentwhistle:   I am glad to see that he is wearing safety glasses.  Get him starting right and you won't have to worry later.

Jerry

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

MDM

i need him to make me one of those mini bats to keep behind the seat of the truck   :biggrin:

msmith

Here is the finished product. Not too bad for 11 years old. I'm gonna give him an A. I think I'lll sign us both up for a pen turning class at Wood Craft next month.

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

ohiobob

Now he needs to burn his Trade Mark in on the sweet spot
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

vvarmitr

Quote from: msmith on May 30, 2008, 07:13:51 PMI think I'lll sign us both up for a pen turning class at Wood Craft next month.
That'll will jump-start your wood turning for sure!  :wink:

awh

Great job. Love to see them kids doing stuff like that. Tell him to keep up the good work and go ahead and order him some more wood blanks. He's going to need them.  :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.