• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

One Man's Wilderness

Started by coyote101, June 03, 2008, 07:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

nor-cal,

I sent a PM and an email over a week ago and haven't heard back from you.  Are you still interested or should I go to the next person?

Jerry

Hawks Feather

I got your PM and the book and DVD will go out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jerry

nor-cal yote

Jerry, I got the book & dvd today will get started on it tonight.
                                                 thanks chris
never yell whoa in a horse race

Hawks Feather

Glad to hear that it made it.  You find out how slow media mail can really be. 

Jerry

Huntinbull

Got a copy from the library. half way through it, and man does it give me a traveliing jones. Used to backpack a lot and this book is making me want to go walkabout.

Huntinbull
Huntinbull

Christian Outdoorsman. Certified Ohio Hunter Ed and Trapper Ed Instructor.

Frogman

Just finished the book and dvd.  Looks like cb223 is next.  I need his address!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

The book and DVD made it back a couple of days ago, not much worse for the wear. They were out just shy of a year. In their travels they went to Tennessee, West Virginia, Iowa, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Arizona, Ohio, California, West Virginia again, Michigan, and then returned to me in Kentucky. Thanks to everyone that had them for taking such good care of them. I hope you enjoyed them, Dick Proenneke was quite an interesting guy.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

LORDDAL

Thanks to you Pat for being so kind to share them with us I still find myself thinking about the book and dvd they were AWSOME  :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Too bad the DVD's you get for rent at blockbusters can't make it down the street and back without getting trashed. :laf:

That was a pretty cool gesture on your part Pat, passing that around like that. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Is this the one??   :eyebrow:

page 17   :innocentwhistle:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell