• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hunt Masters Board?

Started by Todd Rahm, December 10, 2008, 08:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearmanric

what you have done to me Todd is terrible. i have never done nothing to you . dont worry you hurt me deep in side. i found out yesterday about having my heart worked on the 22nd. and then to see what you have done to me yesterday on the monster. yes you made me cry knowing what the predator world think's of me now. do you know how it will be to face people now. you have made me and my wife life's a living hell. i've been sick to my stomache all summer waiting for what you were going to say next. i dont know were my life will go from here today. the few friend's. i have on here thank's for being there. take care every one. you couldnt hurt a person any worse.Rick

Todd Rahm

Rick,

I'm not a member of Predator Monstors nor will I ever be. I visited it once when it first started all its contraversity, but that was the extent of it. Anything that I need to say is done in the forums under my name with nothing to hide.

I hope all goes well with your heart Rick and sorry you and the wife are upset, but  before you start pointing that unvalidated finger in "PM" fashion, you better find out who it is, that is realy posting about you over there. If for some chance they are using my name or saying they are me, direct me to the thread you refere and I'll address them myself.

NASA

Jeeze Todd, 'ol Rick really seems to have it in for you.  Whatever happens, it's your fault.  I can relate, though.  That was the same treatment I was getting from RF over on PM.  Whenever something went sour NASA got blamed.  Now that I'm banned, he has to find someone else to blame.  So far, he hasn't had any shortage of whipping boys.  Must be somethin' in the water.   :nono:

bearmanric

i posted it here because you started it at huntmaster's. and the unstable thing on pm.  nasa have i wronged you. i gave you a badge at the expo being nice. i know i will be the bad guy here that's ok.  i dont have it for todd. i told him i couldnt sell that call to a certain person because he said my wife get's the pipe layed to her by all my best friend's. you did some terrible thing's to me Todd. said what i had to say. Rick

FinsnFur

I never met Leonard face to face. Talked to him on the phone a couple times is about all. But I've known him through the boards for roughly several years, going back to Posse Country.

Never really had any quibbles to speak of with him.
I'll agree he did have a collection of very seasoned hunters hanging at his place, and most of the information available over there was pretty good stuff, coming from some very knowledgeable folks.

I remember when I threw up my administration position at PM because the internal corruptness running ramped over there, they banned me because when the members started asking, "Why?"...I wasn't about to lie. :nono:

Leonard let me use HM to air the entire ordeal, which I really gotta say, felt so good in so many ways, just to get that out.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

Rick,

That wasn't todd at Monster..Todd wouldn't post that way.

It's the infamous "browning204". Yes he will post that way because that's all he knows....stirring shit...when it comes to hunting threads you don't see him there, why??? cause he doesn't know shit...about killin a coyote.

Your a good hearted guy Rick, it was nice to meet ya in Kansas, don't let this guy's stupidity get ya down.

JD

bearmanric

maybe it will come back. yes had the best there. alway's looked toi see if steve craig has been there. Rick

canine

And no....Bopeye...I haven't been drinking   :nono:  :biggrin:

Just really sick and tired of 204's posts anymore. All the stupid shit he says about foxpro and the leghumpers...comin from a guy that has never killed a coyote  :shrug:  :confused:

And for huntmasters board,,, that sucks hate to see it go.

JD

bearmanric

that's some terrible stuff to say. i just want to get along with Todd. there's alot of stuff that happened this summer. taking it's toll on me and my family. thank's canine.  mean's alot. Rick

CCP

I will miss going to Huntmasters.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Todd Rahm

Rick,

I don't dislike you, I don't hate you, and I don't attack you. If I posted on "PM" that you were unstable, its because I believe you are. It doesn't mean your bad person at all, your just all over the map with your post and replies, your feelings and your issues, and you think any and every post is directed at you, when it is not and you get all offended about it and make yourself look bad.

My post on HM was a vague reference to you and your involvement in an FP thread, that ya had no business being in, and the comment was something to the effect of "and one loony call maker in a pear tree".  Nothing harsh I didn't think.

My conduct with you is civil and it always will be, but I'm not looking for you to be my friend or for you to get along with me, if you have to put forth an effort to do so.

I'm not sure where you got it in your head that its me attacking you on the other "PM" (Lol, I like that), but like JD mentioned (Thanks JD), thats not my style and anyone that knows me will tell ya so. Heck, you should know me better then that.

I'm gona leave it at that, as this was a "Hunt Masters" post, and not a Bearmanric/Todd post.

bearmanric

going to do the best i can to better myself todd. it wont be the same with huntmaster's. happened so quick. Rick

NASA

CCP you missed one.  Predator Posse needs a headstone between the last two.

Rick, you've always done right with me, no complaints.  Sometimes you're a flake, but I luv ya' man.     :wink:

NASA

Quote from: THO Game Calls on December 11, 2008, 08:42:29 AM- I will donate 100 bucks to the FnF Bank if by the end of the weekend I am not called a Leonard Leg Humper on the Monster. 

Well, is the F'n'F bank a hunert dolla' richer?    :innocentwhistle:

THO Game Calls

Dont worry NASA, I will pay up.   

It's funny, but the guy who brought this up on the Monster today is the same guy who I think I tried to help with his e caller over on Hunt Masters. 

I give PM and Redfrog some credit.  At least when they take shots at someone, they sign their names. 

ySure, it's easy to firgure out who some of the players are over there but some not.  In eiother case, You now have a place to go and show your true selves.   If anyone ever wanted to see the worst of the hunting commounity, all they would have to do is go read Snarks and Shreds.

Yesh, we have had some real good knock down drag outs here, but there is a limit,  not imposed  by Jim, but by common decency.  And no matter what at least here, you know who is who.  Over there, you have to guess.  And I think you guys like it like that.  You dont have to man up to who you are when you show what you are.

Gary's board is for those who dont have the balls, or the brains to debate something in a public forum and stand behind thier words like real men.  You get to play "monsters".   You let people take shots at anyone they want to, and no matter what they have done for you in the past, or others, or even the hunting community, the monsters gang rape who ever they want.   Anyone and everyone is farir game for the "monsters". 

So you boys have  your fun, and take your shots at me. 

It wasn't too long ago NASA, you came to me for a couple of calls, and I made them, shipped them overnight for you so you could have them for a hunt and after all was said and done, what I charged you for the calls just barely paid for the materials.  The shipping came out of my pocket, trying to help a fellow predator hunter out. 

Now I'm an asshole.

But dont worry, my check will be in the mail to Jim in the morning.   

Have a great holiday Nasa.   

Al Woodard
THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

THO Game Calls

Tell you what Nasa -

Let's make this interesting - say we double the bet - no, let's make it 1000 bucks.   

How about you hand pick 5 or 6 of the Best of the Best and bring them along with GZ out here to New Hampshire.  I will put them up, and show them 60,000 acres of public ground they can hunt on to their hearts content.

If the combinded group shoots more than 1 coyote, I will contribute 1000 buck to the FNF bank. 

Yeah yeah, I know, silly idea.  No one is going to come to NH to hunt coyotes.   Why, because you know, if you took half those experts on the monster out of the west, the only thing they would be killing is time.  But the offer is on the table.  You can take it or leave it.  If you leave it, I'll send my check.   

AL Woodard
THO Game Calls

NASA

Al, my handle on the Monster board is Beetlejuice.  I thought everyone knew that.  I don't think you will find a single post authored by me that bashes you.  I am probably one of the few that agree with you about how (years ago) many of the newbie wood spinners would copy a configuration you designed and posted.  Even though they denied it, the comparison was obvious.

I didn't bring up this thread to chastise you.  I have always thought of you as a friend, and hope that hasn't changed.   I  dragged it up as a friendly gig in the ribs of a friend.  Maybe as a way to point out that all the monsters aren't A-holes, with nothing better to do than go on the attack at every opportunity.  There are definitely a couple over there who do exactly that, but they are still there because that is a freedom that Gary refuses to deny members.  The S&S forum is the only place on that site where you can say what you feel, whether it's right or wrong.  Gary has an obsession for the literal definition of the Right to Free Speech.  How can anyone not respect that?  But you need to remember that being a member of a web site does not necessarily make someone a member of the "pack".  Whether it's a leg humper or a gang banger it's a choice a person makes, not an automatic baptism. 

Al, of all the calls I bought from you, there was one very special call you went out of your way to make for me.  If I failed to show enough appreciation and gratitude for that kindness, I humbly appologize.  It's been a few years since I've directed a post to you, but you should know that nothing's changed since the last one.

Here's wishing you and your family a happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year.

~ p.s.-  I don't know how many "serious" pred hunters would take you up on your offer.  Too bad, because a premier western desert coyote hunter would absolutely be in an alien environment in the heavy woods back east.  Been there, tried it, and got totally frustrated.  Desert tactics don't work in deep woods, plain and simple.  But if you can scale down the offer, I'd enjoy letting you show me how to hunt in the trees.

THO Game Calls

Well, NASA - it's just funny how the post on the "monster" about this very subject showed up at 11 am this morning, and you come over here around 2 PM and post it as a "friendly dig"

It is a pack mentality, and to be honest, I always respected you and admired your contributions to predator hunting.

Today however, it looks a lot like you are just carrying water for Gary Clevenger and the boys.    Might not be true, but it sure looks that way.,

Don't worry though,   soon as the snow lets up here I will put the check in the mail.   You can carry that back over there, though I am sure they are reading  - none of them are man enough to post here and go toe to toe in a neutral environment.   

Hate to say it once again, but Redfrog was right.   I bet Monsters do look under their beds for him - if they sleep at all.   

AL Woodard
THO Game Calls

NASA

I don't know about carrying water, but I consider Gary a friend also. Don't condemn him for trying to allow people to exercise their 1A rights.  If anything, condemn the A-holes who abuse that right.  Most of the monster dudes do not "hide" behind their handle.   Those that do generally have something, or some reason, to stay hidden. 

And you're right, I saw that post on Monsters and then came over here to poke ya'.  It was inspiration, not maliciousness.  I didn't think you'd see it as offensive.   And BTW, I doubt that you were as serious about that bet as you were convinced that some imbecile over there would do the predictable and flash the leg humper gang sign.  As you can see it's the "Fringe dwellers" who are into that.  No one would fault you if you didn't didn't send Jim a check for the bank.  But if I am wrong and you really intend to follow through with the bet, here's something else you can take to the bank.  I'll match it.

THO Game Calls

I will drop the check in the mail when I do my shipping run in the morning.

Jim can post that he got it if he wants or not.  It makes no difference to me at all. 

As for the Free Speech aspect of the "monster"  -  what a bunch of sophomoric morons hiding behind the cloak of anonymity say under the guise of free speech says more about them than it does about the people they malign. 

They truly do make hunters look like "monsters" to the general public.   If that's the image Gary wants to portray in "the land of the banned" more power to him.   He, and the people there, are dong more to hurt predator hunting, all hunting in general, than all the PETA HSUS types ever could.  I don't have to condemn Gary for allowing people to exercise their First Amendment rights.  They are doing a good enough job all on their own.

Al Woodard
THO Game Calls