• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Good Nieghbor's

Started by pitw, December 23, 2008, 08:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I am lucky to live where I do as I have some of the best nighbor's in the world.  They are like the people on this board, alway's willing to lend a hand in time of need and funnier than all get out when that's what's needed.  We are alway's giving each other something to help make life a little easier and recieving the same from them.  Night before last we were in the house and it was -37F outside, at 10:30pm a truck pulled by the house and went down to my back lane where I park my sprayer's.  Before I could get out to see what's going on he /she leaves.  This is what I found yesterday morning.

I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

Looks like somebody's getting a pony for Christmas.  :innocentwhistle:  :innocentwhistle:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

1der

101 that WAS funny :roflmao: I'm still LMAO on that. Should make for some fine Yote bait????
pitw, where do you live that the temp got that cold?
1der

Tikaani

Nothing like a good laugh before heading to work, 101 that is just great, can't stop laughing.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

pitw

Quote from: 1der on December 23, 2008, 10:00:13 AM
101 that WAS funny :roflmao: I'm still LMAO on that. Should make for some fine Yote bait????
pitw, where do you live that the temp got that cold?
1der

I live on the bald ass prairie in Alberta.  Got so cold I can't let the boy's whiz outside as we're scared they'll stick to the ground by a yellow icicle.

FinsnFur

:laf: Yeah that should make some good coyote bait. Find out who it was and thank them. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who the Christmas pony belonged to.    :nono:

At -37 degrees, I'll bet there are some hungry coyotes out there somewhere.   :shck:

Yotehntr

:roflmao: I don't think it'll be bait for a few months will it? might have to warm it up a little.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

Quote from: Yotehntr on December 23, 2008, 11:08:17 AM
:roflmao: I don't think it'll be bait for a few months will it? might have to warm it up a little.

Depends on how good their nose is, how sharp their teeth are, and how hungry at -37 degrees they might be.   :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

It does appear to be well trained.  It is staying right where they left it.

Jerry

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Frogman

Did it have a Christmas ribbon tied around it's neck?  We really can't see from the photo.  Maybe a Christmas card???

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

well I'm kinda known around these part's as a bit of a horse hater and that I believe a good horse is much like the one pictured so I guess I got a "good" horse for christmas.{ [ wife say's she recognize's the horse as she loves the dang thing's] maybe that's why she married me}. :wink:

alscalls

Have it tanned and return it......... :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

weedwalker

Quote from: coyote101 on December 23, 2008, 08:26:33 AM
Looks like somebody's getting a pony for Christmas.  :innocentwhistle:  :innocentwhistle:

Pat

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I almost swallowed my chew of tobaccer

vvarmitr

The way the feet look, & the way you hate horses, you could prop it up & use it for target practice.  :wink: