• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Drum roll please...+2008 donation results

Started by Coulter, December 24, 2008, 01:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Well, at long last the 1st Annual North Bay Game Calls Give-Away is just about here. Below is a list of the people that have purchased a call from North Bay and the number of times their name will be entered into the drawing. Each call purchased = 1 entry into the give-away. We didn't sell as many calls as last year, but it was a decent year nonetheless. I do keep meticulous records of where every call goes. If you don't see your name on the list below and believe it should be there please contact me immediately. I will double check my records and make sure I haven't missed anybody. The drawing will be held either on the 30th or 31st with the results posted here and other forum sites. If anybody still wants in I have a couple of calls left still from 2008. With that being said... Good luck to everybody and a huge Thank You for your support and best wishes for a fantastic 2009.

Aside from this give-away the following will also be donated from 2008 call sales:

The Fur Takers of America – $94.57 ($85.00 in 2007)
National Wild Turkey Federation – $30.15 ($185 in 2007)
Delta Waterfowl – $32.75 ($0 in 2007)

(I have to work on the sales of waterfowl & turkey calls a bit more in 2009)

Steve Steffy
North Bay Game Calls

B. Rumbaugh (x5), B. Custer (x3), D. Romero (x3), P. Merrill, C. Jenkins, S. March (x2), T. Symmerman, D. Shuttleworth, J. Bizub, A. Bennett, G. Kiphorn (x2), T. Rahm (x4), B. Jurewicz, S. Dillon, C. Weidensaul, K. Hunt, S. Musser, T. Pendrich, P. Hauer, T. Walp, J. Sincock, B. Smyser, C. Beyer (x5), V. Dubanowitz, J. Capezzi, B. Woods, D. Burlingame (x2), J. Adkins, J. Perez, B. J. Powell, P. Tarasovitch, J. Pettys, J. Whitmore, S. Desser (x3), D. Brant, T. Wilson

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com