• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Merry Christmas from Lorddal & Family

Started by LORDDAL, December 25, 2008, 03:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

first off a little something special to everyone wishing you all A merry Christmas
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

LORDDAL

there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

LORDDAL

Logan and Mommy showin off 2 Yote calls thanks AL

LORDDAL

Logan and another yote call Thanks Bearmanric

LORDDAL

LORDDAL

LORDDAL

his toy cars from the movie Cars he loves that movie

LORDDAL

Logan had a wonderful Christmas and We all thank you each and everyone this Christmas is what you all helped us to be able to give this very Happy little boy I again thank you all from the bottom of my heart and just wanted to share a few Christmas pics to show how happy you all made one Special little hunter Logan . From all of us to all of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .

LORDDAL

almost forgot Logan and His Yote hunting gloves notice the starwars shirt not that hes a big fan or anything  :roflmao:

Bills Custom Calls

Looks like Logan is all set and ready to go hunt some coyotes.

Are you letting him practice on them calls in the house  :wink:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

LORDDAL

Quote from: bnccont on December 25, 2008, 04:36:22 PM
Looks like Logan is all set and ready to go hunt some coyotes.

Are you letting him practice on them calls in the house  :wink:

only when Crystal gets me mad then I let him just to drive her nuts LOL  :wink: he did try em out today in the house though got to work with him on the open reeds and the turkey call

pitw

He look's a mite happy alright :yoyo:  Have a great day and many more to follow.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

It sure looks like he is ready to head to the field.  In fact if he starts blowing all those calls he might find himself out in the field.   :wink:

Jerry

FinsnFur

All smilies. Mix that in with a some family togetherness, (is that a word?) and you got Christmas. :highclap:
Thanks for sharing those Charles
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Thanks for that......I had hoped they got there in time. :wink:
I hope he calls a turkey and it answers him right off!!!!! :yoyo: He will be hooked then! :eyebrow:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

iahntr

I loved it when the kids were little, and got excited, and smiled big like that.  :thumb2:
Thanks for sharin
Scott