• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The soon to be Son-in-Law

Started by Tikaani, July 13, 2009, 10:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

They sent him up to give me a hand digging a foundation.  The building will house two generators to run this remote camp.  He did well and will stay to help with the form work and will see if he can stay to help frame it and set the trusses.  He has come a long way from five or so years ago when he started dating my daughter.

John

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

pitw

It's good to see that you are beginning to be able to like the young man John :yoyo:  If you hadn't I wouldn't have give a pinch of coon dooh for his survival. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

He's earning your respect the good old fashion way. :yoyo:
Boy there's not much of that going around these days.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Looks like the boy is willing to work.  That is a BIG plus now a days.   :congrats:

My daughter brought a boy she liked by the house one time.  I put my arm around his shoulder and took him to the side and said, "I like you Ok. But if you make my daughter cry, I will make you cry."  I never saw him again.    :shrug:

Bopeye

My daughter is just getting into Jr. High. The boys are all they talk about now. Please God, I'm not ready for this.  :madd: :doh2:

I'm glad your getting a good SIL John.  :wink:

However I think I'm going with Semps way.  :laf:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

Keep us posted on the form, frame and trusses........I too would like to see how he fairs........
Glad he is doing good so far....Thanks for the pics. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

It looks like you might have a winner there. 

Jerry

P.S.  I like the way you put your name on the window (right behind his head in the last picture).  Now we all know that your last name is Deere.   :wink:

cathryn

Hes a worker,she made a good choice.