• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NEED A LAWYER !!!

Started by nastygunz, August 11, 2009, 08:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

6 years in college - sheesh - for that?    He could have just asked my wife  :roflmao:

Or Dan.
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

nastygunz

You can lead a TPS to water, but you cant make em drink....... :wink:....but thankfully your last post wasnt as long, rambling, incoherent,stupid and boring as the previous one  :yoyo:

KySongDog

nastygunz

Quote from: Semp on August 13, 2009, 04:29:04 PM
:corn:

It is pretty entertaining although I kinda feel like I am picking on the handicapped  :innocentwhistle:

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

straycat

pitw,one Browning204 wannabe is enough. I don't think you want to stoop that low.  :rolleye:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

pitw

nastygunz

Quote from: straycat on August 14, 2009, 09:48:13 AM
pitw,one Browning204 wannabe is enough. I don't think you want to stoop that low.  :rolleye:

If your referring to me must be cuz you got one of tps new buttplug calls they are peddling on the monster board, loyalty is a beautiful thing  :yoyo:....if you 2 dipshits dont like the thread then vamonos, ladies  :wink:

pitw

Quote from: pitw on August 14, 2009, 07:00:08 AM
I wanna play too :pout:

Quote from: pitw on August 14, 2009, 12:29:06 PM
Okay :puke:

What I said ^

Quote from: nastygunz on August 14, 2009, 02:16:32 PM
if you 2 dipshits dont like the thread then vamonos, ladies  :wink:

What you said ^.

I didn't even say which side of the field I'd be on but you do make picking teams a mite easier :shck:

alscalls

I have talked to Barry on the phone.......I have met Stray in person......
I have met some dipshits......but not those two...... :nofgr:   
I think we could use some hunting on here perhaps....
Or a scouting outing or some constructive event. As I too want to play, but I would rather keep things on the up side of life.
:panties:
cabin fever is setting hard this year. :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nastygunz

I dont much care what team you pick pitw, im not a team player myself, but just for the record i wasnt replying/referring to you  :wink:..Alscalls, as you may have noted I am pretty easy going on this board and get along fine with most everyone and in fact talk to a few of the guys off site frequently...and am a fun loving fella....now tps has twice in the past run his gums to me...and now comes into my pleasant conversational thread doing it again...so up his is my opinion...now as for straycat he dont know me and i dont know him..but if he wants to make comments aimed at me concerning browning...well then he can share in the wealth also :eyebrow:....and ill say it again..you dont like a thread stay out of it...and oh tps, just to help you out, and Lord knows you need it, next time you see/know of any poaching or violations such as you allege in this thread...instead of boring me to death and slamming someone whose not around to defend himself from your drivel, I suggest instead of posting it on a multi-state-country forum you report it to the proper authorities, I figured a man with your incredible knowledge of NH F&G laws would know that?...but I suspect you just have diarrea of the mouth:
---------------------------
Operation Game Thief -- 1-800-344-4262

Protect New Hampshire's natural resources -- report wildlife law violators!

Are you aware of a poaching situation? Have you witnessed a wildlife crime? Call Operation Game Thief at 1-800-344-4262.

You can now report violations online -- click here to report a wildlife crime.

Report as much of the following information as possible:

Date
Vehicle Description
License Number
Road/Route
Time
Violation
Travel Direction
Description of Person(s)

nastygunz

P.S.
           1 more thing.... :biggrin:.....I could never be browning, I own a Foxpro FX3 and tell him to shove his WT and Minaska up his ass every time he bad mouths my caller  :yoyo:

KySongDog

:corn:   I like this better than reading Snarks and Shreds. Thanks fellas.  :corn:

nastygunz

Bigfoots post on "assume" and what it did to him was pretty damn funny on Snarks & Shreds  :roflmao:

alscalls

I will read what I damn well please......
And you can run to what ever board ya want and flap your gum's under what ever name ya want......
Yellow comes to mind for most of those on monsters....
But when I get tired of it I will speak.......You dont like it dont read it...... :biggrin:
AL

Bopeye

{Bopeye sets anxiously on the edge of his seat}

:corn:  Pass the Dr. Pepper, would ya dad?  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

"Yellow comes to mind for most of those on monsters...."

....FROM WHAT IVE SEEN ALOT OF THE fNf'ERS
ARE......................MONSTERS .......... :shck:... :wink:

"I will read what I damn well please......"

THAT WAS FOR TPS AND SPAYED CAT, not Alcalls, I dont randomly get into with anyone unless they make the first move.....MAYBE IM JUST NOT SENSITIVE ENOUGH.... :roflmao:

JIMBO ARE YOU THERE ?..... :innocentwhistle:

alscalls

Some are willing to admit who they are too...... :wink:
Some wont. :wink: :wink:
I for one ignore them over there and just watch the Pm's fly over here when they start their whining.
Keep it over there M2C  :wink: :wink:
AL

golfertrout

oooooooooooooo the internet,   :nono: :corn: