Predator Call Collector

Started by FinsnFur, September 13, 2009, 12:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

I do not think the TOS has been broken....... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

straycat

Only 15 "Nice Call"s. Todd...........................Your slipping!     :rolleye:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

frshwtr

todd i took it as a comedy hour, just didnt post it right i guess, you will see in your pms how i feel and yes i do hope this hasnt come into interferring in our being friends.

Bopeye

I just gazed upon a few of Todd's calls and it increased my hunting ability by 35%.  :yoyo: :highclap:

:innocentwhistle: :puke:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Todd Rahm

QuoteI just gazed upon a few of Todd's calls and it increased my hunting ability by 35%.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bop if I ya stop by and see the whole collection, you'll have 15,000 coyotes and 5 videos under your belt before ya get out the door.  :laugh2: Heck maybe even a few sponsers will call?  :confused: :biggrin:

Thanks George I'm glad were all good.

vvarmitr

Dang! Todd & George kissed & made up already. :madd:

I was going to say we send Frshwtr a treating letter form the law offices of Dewey, Cheatem & Howl. ;yes;
:laf:  :laf:  :laf:

"Nice thread" you have going here Todd. 
I'm enjoying it! :biggrin:

No ready, I mean I'm really enjoying it & think it's funny.  I'm not trying to be part of the posse of the best call collector  there is. 
:eyebrownod: 

coyote101

I found this languishing on the second page. So I had to ask; what's up with that?  :shrug: "Nice call" huh?  :sneer:
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

LORDDAL

Quote from: Todd Rahm on September 16, 2009, 09:11:51 PM
QuoteI just gazed upon a few of Todd's calls and it increased my hunting ability by 35%.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bop if I ya stop by and see the whole collection, you'll have 15,000 coyotes and 5 videos under your belt before ya get out the door.  :laugh2: Heck maybe even a few sponsers will call?  :confused: :biggrin:

Thanks George I'm glad were all good.
Shoot I just had a dream about seeing the whole collection and had 7500 coyotes and 2 1/2 videos under mine and one sponser did call but he had the wrong number  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

You guys are fitting in quite well on "Team Rahm"  :roflmao: Keep up the good work.  :wink:

HaMeR

I should be good for "several thousand" just from reading this post & at least a video or 2.  :biggrin: 

:holdon:  Scrap the video idea. I didn't take any pictures.  :shrug:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

But I don't see any quality hand made call lanyards. Where are all the quality hand made call lanyards? You can't, I say you just can't have a call collection without several quality hand made call lanyards and you have to have at least 4 drops on each one.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

LORDDAL

ok Slagmaker heres some high quality call lanyards for ya though some assembly may be required though  :doh2: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Lorddal,

Nice lanyard.  That one really is nice.

Hawks Feather

BUMP for Todd the collector and Lorddal the lanyard maker.

slagmaker

I see the lanyard but where are the little metal clips to put on the end of your high quality hand made call lanyard with 4 drops so you can clip the remote for your "one of a kind, uber high dollar, so loud that the military askes you to keep it down" E-caller. :biggrin: :wink:

Yotehntr

I can't stand those call makers who's calls all look the same.  They've got no imagidation !   :innocentwhistle:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

alscalls

:laf: :laf: :laf:
Dont you change a thing! .......I aint got one yet.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

slagmaker

Speaking of wich we havnt had a thread hi jacking and we need one so that the call collecting cream of the crop can come a bashing on the guy that put his question in the wrong spot :eyebrow:.

please insert sutabile a$$anine question here_______________________________________? :readthis:

HaMeR

please insert sutabile a$$anine question here  :readthis: I hate those  :madd: :mad3: :mad2: :fingerx: :doh2: rookie rings on those beautiful calls!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

vvarmitr-- I just had to do that man!! It was being begged for!!   :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing