• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LORDDAL Benefit Raffle

Started by Bills Custom Calls, November 09, 2008, 05:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

Received my card today and I just wanted to say....................THANK YOU !!  Hope everything is going well with you and yours.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

LORDDAL

Ok Group Hug you all are as much part of my family as I am hope you all know that be watching Christmas evening as I will be posting so special photos of the Christmas that everyone helped make possiable and a special one for everyone here I am sure you will enjoy. We Love each and everyone of you and wish you all the best in 2009 and hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Crystals doing alot better but is still having some pain and bleeding but thats normal after what she went through or so I was told by the Doc. will keep you all up to date after Jan 6th her next doctor app. Logan and I FINALLY got a deer killed a button buck yesterday and will take some pics and get it on the bow contest my old PSE and my last arrow finally got-r-dun may not be the most scenic photo but I will bet ya it will be the funniest wait n see thanks again everyone

Charlie Crystal Logan & the Mutt Kurgan (the only lab afraid of water)
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Quote from: LORDDAL on December 23, 2008, 12:38:25 AM
Mutt Kurgan (the only lab afraid of water)

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, he is the only intelligent lab?  I called and spoke with Mutt about this and here is his reply.  "I mean, think about it.  There are little chucks of ice floating in the water and someone wants ME to jump in that COLD water just because they are too lazy to paddle out there and pick up the duck they just shot."  Personally, I think Mutt has a point.

Jerry

HaMeR

And when I talked to him he added>> Mans best friend huh? I wonder what he would say if his BEST FRIEND would yell FETCH at him!!  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

Glen & Jerry...the dog whisperers :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hmmm - Glen & Jerry you guys ever think of making ice cream together :wo:
Steve

iahntr

I got my card in the mail today.
Thank You, and you're sure welcome.
Wishing you guys the best Christmas and New Year.
Scott
Scott

FinsnFur

Got mine as well :wink:

Glad it all helped out. Hope you folks have a Merry Christmas.  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

Got my card today
I would like to say this would not have been possible with out all the folks that participated.
I was only the middle man,Thanks for putting your trust in me !!!!

Charles I am glad to hear that Crystal is on her way to a good recovery

I would like to wish you all A Merry Christmas,and hope the New Year is better for you

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Received a card from Charles today that expressed more feeling's than I'm used too.  Thankyou.  Take care of yourselves and have a great new year friend.
I say what I think not think what I say.