• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

Population of the earth ; 8,025,718,113.

Population born to women : 8,025,718,113.

Population born to men ; 0

Feel free to fact check.

JohnP

That is a good one, I'm going to steal it.

I'm
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bambam

Years of love have been forgot in the hatred of a minute. Edgar Allen Poe.

bambam

It is an act of an ill -instructed man to blame others for his own bad condition. Epictetus.

bambam

Right is right and wrong is wrong. and a body ain't got no business doing wrong when he ain't ignorant and knows better. Huckleberry Finn.

bambam

Hardship makes character.

bambam

What is not good for the beehive cannot be good for the bees.

bambam

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return and you will never be disappointed. Barbara Lowe.

bambam

They can conquer who believe they can. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bambam

With so many things coming back in style, I can't wait until morals, respect , and intelligence become a trend again. Denzel Washington

bambam

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

You are as young as the woman you are with. W.C. Fields.

bambam

Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living. Mother Mary Jones.

pitw

How does {L} fight?
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. William James

bambam

I speak only when certain what I say isn't better left unsaid. Cato the younger.

bambam

He is a sorry pilot who lets the waves wring his rudder from his grasp. Seneca Indians.

bambam

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬