• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

.22 Tracker with Millett Redot...

Started by nastygunz, July 13, 2008, 02:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Nice gun nastygunz. What kind of groups can you get at 25 yards????

looks to be a good rabbit and squirrel getter??
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

nastygunz

Heres my first and only 7 shots so far at 21 lasered yards, it shoots rock steady I am going to hammer the squirrel and snowshoe hare with it, I have little experience with the red dot but was very happy with my first shoot. The gun is heavy, when you shoot the dot barely even moves. The last 3 shots, 2 in the orange and one just missed. I had a 2x7 scope on it but im goin with the Redot now.

nastygunz

CCP, if your interested I was using the walmart golden bullets bulk pack, to get rid of them, i had to literally pick through and cull bullets as many of them were bent and dented and the lead was cockeyed. I have found them not worth the low price, to many misfires and culls and even had one blow out the base of the shell. I think the red dot is going to be superb at the ranges I shoot small game at. I took the scope off and mounted the redot in the field, shot the first high shot, dropped it down a bit and there she was, almost dead on with no sighting in. I had a 40 MM redot, def found i like the slimmer scope type dots like the millett better.

nastygunz

bLOODED THE GUN TODAY ON A LOUD CHATTERING GARAGE RAIDING RED SQUIRREL :yoyo: