• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Set of Waterfowl calls...

Started by Coulter, April 05, 2010, 05:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Conservation Series set of calls that is...for waterfowl. Half of the proceeds from these calls is going to Delta Waterfowl at the end of the year. The set includes the new Talisman (single reed duck), KataBatic (short reed goose), and the TradeWind (single reed duck). Set one has been sold and delivered already. There are only four sets left and that will be it, just like the predator calls sets. Check 'er out...

Steve

iahntr

Wow that's a good lookin set. !!
I Love that grain on the goose call !
Couple questions, how much are the sets?
and aren't your Talisman calls double reeds?
Thanks
Scott

Coulter

Quotearen't your Talisman calls double reeds

Only if you're looking at my website Scott :innocentwhistle: I suppose I should change that :wo: They were going to be double reed calls, but they seem to blow better with the single on this toneboard. If you look at the website that call doesn't look anything like the Talisman in the picture above. (Note to self...update website immediately :doh2:)

This set of calls with stand runs $200 + $10 for shipping. Keep in mind Delta Waterfowl gets half of that. Also, each one of the calls normally sells for $60 without the engraving and the stand is also $15. That's $195 for just a plain set of calls, they aren't marked up much at all. Actually, the engraving on them costs more than the $5 difference.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have anymore questions,
Steve