• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A few calls up for sale...

Started by Coulter, October 11, 2011, 05:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

It's been a while since I've posted anything for sale here. I have a few North Bay Menace turkey calls up for grabs - $40 TYD in a variety of woods...

Osage...

Bocote...

Spalted Hormigo...

Canarywood...

Hormigo...

Each call comes with a custom North Bay Striker as well. I generally try to pick one that compliments the call the best when I send them out, but if someone has a particular flavor in mind that is fine as long as I have it in stock. The striker options are...

My traditional style...

or the newer teardrop style...

I have more of each style, these are just a representative sample. Thanks for looking,
Steve

centerfire_223

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hawks Feather

Those are lookers and I really like the looks of the Bocote.

Jerry

slagmaker

What else can I say that hasn't been said.

very nice. thanks for posting!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Coulter

HaMeR

Yep!! Nice calls Steve!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

The Spalted Homigo looks very nice as well. Almost like a lightly stained Maple.

I showed Diane the Bocote call & told her our Anniversary is acoming quick. She told me way quicker than one of those calls til I get rid of some of the other ones.  :doh2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

You can show off the two I ordered for some good friends when you get them done too!

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Coulter

Come on Glenn...you can sneak it by her. Once its in the house it just blends with the others. Then she'll sit there and stare at it - was that calkl here before :wo:

Will do Todd...

Thank you Pat...

HaMeR

:laf: :laf:  Nice try Steve. But she can smell a new call before she even gets out of the garage & it's 25yds from there to the house!!   :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11