• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

Rocks can be stumbling blocks or stepping stones depending on how you use them. Friedrich Nietzsche

bambam

The highway is always shorter than the unknown sideroads. Turkish proverb

pitw

Quote from: bambam on April 19, 2023, 06:36:40 PMThe highway is always shorter than the unknown sideroads. Turkish proverb

But ever as much fun. :nofgr:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

If you want to make a conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a liberal angry, tell him the truth. Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

Most of the limitations people have or face are self-imposed . Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"
‭‭John‬ ‭11‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

It does not require many words to speak the truth. Indian proverb.

bambam

The only thing worse than the enemy is a traitor.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on April 25, 2023, 03:17:09 PMThe only thing worse than the enemy is a traitor.

Maybe hemorrhoids. :shrug:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bambam

There is no death, only a change of worlds. Indian proverb.

bambam

You could afford your house without the government if it weren't for the government. Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

End results that work that don't involve government threaten liberals. Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

We live in a world of intolerance masked as tolerance. Rush Limbaugh

bambam

To marry means to halve one's rights and double one's duties . Arthur Schopenhaurer.

bambam

Mostly it is loss that teaches us the worth of things. Arthur Schopenhaurer.

bambam

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: For thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

We seldom think of all we have, but always of what we lack. Arthur Schopenhaurer.

bambam

The safest way not to be miserable is not to expect to be very happy. Arthur Schopenhaurer.

bambam

If liberals care so much about the environment, why aren't they raising holy hell about the chemtrails ???????????