• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I Know...

Started by nastygunz, May 02, 2021, 06:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

... We are all hard-core hunters here but when you take young kids out you have to make it fun for them or they won't want to go again :yoyo:  I took my eight-year-old nephew out turkey hunting this morning and we didn't get a turkey and only saw one on posted property but we had plenty of fun cruising around looking for them and cold calling trying to get one to gobble.  We started the day with happy meals and finished it off with leftover pizza too.  I also gave him a NRA hat and told him to wear it to school and the girls wouldn't leave him alone  :innocentwhistle:
    When I went to pick him up I told him to make sure he brought his pocket knife in case we got attacked by a bear ha ha.  I took him home and asked him if he wanted to give it another try sometime and he said heck yes he said I had a great time he said and I like hunting!..🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

nastygunz

*  he also had my Palmer Hootn Tube owl call trying to figure it out so I told him when he went home to tell his mother that he had been practicing blowing on a hooter  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

pitw

You are gonna have to change your screen name. :congrats:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

Nicegunz :innocentwhistle:.... Actually the nastygunz doesn't have anything to do with disposition.  For a large proportion of my younger life I was a hard-core competition power lifter. My arms used to tape out around 22 inches,  so at a powerlifting tournament once one of the announcers said look at the size of those nasty guns ,  meaning my arms.

So the name kind of stuck with me from my friends for all these years and I used it on my first email address I ever got.  Over the years a lot of people think it means I hate guns ha ha.  To the contrary I love guns or as I call them functional art  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

You lost me at Happy Meals and pizza. Sign me up. :highclap: :yahoo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

You wouldn't like that little river in the picture, the Wild Ammonoosuc, no bass there, just trout 🐟🐟🐟

Hawks Feather

Great thing for you to do and thanks for the meaning of your screen name. 

Okanagan

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 03, 2021, 08:59:46 AM
Great thing for you to do and thanks for the meaning of your screen name.

+ 1
Interesting

nastygunz

That young gun on the bench is moi :biggrin: