• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chieftain

Bam,everything here has been good except the tomatoes,it got really hot when the tomatoes were green and now when they turn red they split open around the tops near the stems.you got to use them pretty quick or they go bad in 3 or 4 days.....

Okanagan

Quote from: chieftain on July 27, 2022, 08:30:34 AMputting up sweet corn this time of year makes for good eating this winter....

That corn looks fabulous!

pitw

Raspberry picking is much easier in daylight.    :iroll:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

death smiles at us all. All we can do is smile back. Marcus Aurelius

bambam

4 year olds know Nothing about gender. These transgender freaks need to be arrested for child endangerment and indecent exposure. ENOUGH is enough, these sick freaks are brainwashing our children !!! Where is CPS at these sick freak transgender events?????!!!!!!!!

chieftain

removing these from your green bean patch will leave more green beans for yourself..

bambam

Mark Twain said, "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

bambam

The most sacred duty of a government is to do equal justice to ALL citizens. Thomas Jefferson.

bambam

Professing themselves to be wise, they had become fools. Romans 1:22

bambam

If you want to take my freedom, make damn sure you are as passionate about taking it as I am about keeping it.

bambam

You may juggle human laws , you may fool with human courts, but there is a judgement to come, and from it there is NO appeal. Orin Philip Gifford.

bambam

The Constitution wasn't written to restrain the people, it was written to restrain the government. Rand Paul.

bambam

I cannot escape death, but at least I can escape the fear of it.

bambam

Sing aloud unto God our strength ; make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. Psalm 81:1

bambam

The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity. Amelia Earhart.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on August 23, 2022, 05:35:09 PMThe most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity. Amelia Earhart.

Where did that get her?
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Quote from: pitw on August 23, 2022, 09:52:32 PM
Quote from: bambam on August 23, 2022, 05:35:09 PMThe most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity. Amelia Earhart.

Where did that get her?

All the way to the bottom.

bambam

Never give up or you are big time jabroni. The Iron Sheik

bambam

Nobody called it toxic masculinity when we were saving the world.

bambam

An unseen waterleak can wreak havoc on a hardwood floor.  :argh:  :madd: