• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

1 good American...

Started by nastygunz, January 22, 2011, 10:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

...and a 400 round magazine for his AR15 would handle this problem:

Russians Hunt Potential 400 Wolf Pack
Posted on: 01/20/11
   The Yakutia (Sakha) region lies in eastern Siberia and is positively one of world's least populated places, with a size nearly as large as India and a population of less than a million people. Apparently with all that open space, wolf packs can get quite large. According to RT.com, hunters are gathering to cut down on the oversized pack of wolves.

About 30 horses have been killed by wolves over the last few days. Locals fear that the dangerous animals may attack humans too. “We have gathered 24 hunting parties to patrol the neighborhood on snowmobiles. We also set traps. Using poison against wolves is forbidden though. When daytime becomes long enough, the hunters will shoot the predators from helicopters...

While the horse killings are authentic, but there seems to be some doubt that the pack is really 400 strong.

LBLDOG

The only words I have is WOW

pitw

I just knew there wouldn't be a name attached to this one  :laugh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

No I read something like this in the Bible, Barry.
Near the end of time. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

You think I can't get in enough trouble in here without bringing up religion eh :doh2:.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

Shoooooot !  all they need is Weedwalker with his shotgun and snow camo.... :readthis: 
  You don't see no wolf pack problem in london, Ky do ya :nono:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

weedwalker

C'mon Securepro. We're needed in Russia. Bring a lil extra ammo too. :biggrin:

securpro

I was thinkin about callin Uncle Sam, He has a gun that could take care of their problem from here.... :innocentwhistle:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

pitw

Quote from: weedwalker on January 23, 2011, 07:14:23 PM
C'mon Securepro. We're needed in Russia. Bring a lil extra ammo too. :biggrin:

If your going Ed I'll be the first to say a "Good American" is on his way :readthis:.

weedwalker

C'mon go with us Barry. If we run out of ammo you're probably able to make some more out of just about anything laying around. :biggrin: And thanks Barry. :laf: