• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Daughter's First Aoudad and Wife's First Hog

Started by BMD, March 21, 2011, 12:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMD

Here some pics from this weekend's hunt, it was a great family weekend!

The whole family including my daughters went down to the hill country hunting this weekend and it was a great weekend of hunting  :yoyo:

HaMeR

I love those smiles!! Great pictures of a great hunt & some fine critters. Thanks for sharing with us!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Great pics.   You have a family to be proud of.    :congrats:

FinsnFur

Very nice!
I see a cape getting ready for the wall :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BMD

Yep for sure if she keeps it up gonna have to add on  :biggrin:

BMD

Still work with admin so Kacee can log in :)

coyote101

Great pictures!  :highclap: :highclap: Looks like she's showing off her aoudad trophy to her ewok in that last picture.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

BMD

That's gizmo the dog is spoiled worse than she is  :doh2:

Hawks Feather

Congratulations on the ram and the hog.  Seems like your family is having a good time hunting.

Jerry

BMD

iahntr

Scott

LiL-Hammer

BMD

Was denied again tried password and user ID I just sent you

LiL-Hammer

Kacee can now log in. Woohoo.  Thanks admin!!!!

She will be posting after school :yoyo: :highclap:

FOsteology

Not sure how I missed till now.  :confused:

Very nice Kacee. Congats on your Auodad. Appears your new .243 is going to serve you extremely well!
I'm assuming 85gr. TSX?

BMD

She is now shooting 7mm/08 bedded in Ti stock with 120gr TSX, I gave this rifle to her at Xmas and she loves it!

FOsteology

Quote from: BMD on March 22, 2011, 01:45:51 PM
She is now shooting 7mm/08 bedded in Ti stock with 120gr TSX, I gave this rifle to her at Xmas and she loves it!

:doh2:

After reading that it dawned on me that you told me about her new rifle you were putting together just before Christmas!

7mm-08 and 120gr. TSX is most assuredly a deadly combination. Miss Kacee is well equipped for her future hunting endeavors.  :biggrin:

LiL-Hammer

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all of the support  :yoyo:

BMD

Quote from: FOsteology on March 22, 2011, 02:55:47 PM
Quote from: BMD on March 22, 2011, 01:45:51 PM

:doh2:

After reading that it dawned on me that you told me about her new rifle you were putting together just before Christmas!

7mm-08 and 120gr. TSX is most assuredly a deadly combination. Miss Kacee is well equipped for her future hunting endeavors.  :biggrin:

I have become a 7/08 fan quickly it is awesome with the 120TSX don't have to worry about recovery of the bullets :grin:  I want one for my self now :doh2: