• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I don't like to brag...

Started by HuntnCarve, June 27, 2011, 07:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Hey Jim,  remember way back about a half hour ago?  In my last reply in my "Home coming hog" story?  I mentioned spotting a hog over at the neighbors shed?  Well No.12 is in the books!!! :yoyo:

A young rascalian of a hog met his demise. :eyebrow:  He would have been better off staying with momma?  But the lights of the big city caught his eye...Along with a little lead pill! :wink:
This keeps up and I'm going to have to enlist HaMer and Diane to lend a hand thwarting this onslaught of hogs! :laf: I called my neighbor to give him the good news.  Him and his wife came out to admire my handi work.  Being the fine neighbor I am, I offered to skin the hog up and present it to them as a gift.  They turned down my offer of good will? :wo: Said the foxes would enjoy it more... :laf:

Dave

Hawks Feather

You shot him while he was being held down by a limb.  I don't know if that is legal.   :laf:

Jerry

HaMeR

Diane's heading for the gun safe right now!!  :biggrin: :laf: :laf:

You offed that one enroute. Travelling glue guru ends rogue hogs days!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Oh I remember :eyebrownod:
But I like it when you brag  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

I'm sort of home this week trying to do some future account planning.  So I'll station my company lap top by the deck door on the dining room table.  Can I help it if I like a view?  An occassional glance down the hill toward the honey holes... Who knows?  Maybe a potential No.13 will present himself?   :laf:

Dave

Hawks Feather

Just keep track of the amount of time that you spend "glancing down the hill" so that you aren't getting paid to pick off groundhogs.  That would make you a paid killer and that doesn't sound good. 

I have taken the liberty of making up your new business card.

Dave "Hunt um and Carve um" Paul
Paid Killer of
small defenseless animals (with big teeth)

Jerry

riverboss

Thats more hogs than ive seen in 10 yrs that youve killed this year !! If you keep that up you will be able to have guided hunts pretty soon.

HuntnCarve

Thanks Jerry!   :alscalls:  Perhaps in payment I'll have to mail you one of my next big toothed victims.  Least I can do. :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

Just toss them in a box and when you think the time is ripe right, just send them to riverboss.  He hasn't seen many lately and I am sure that he would love to receive the package.     :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

riverboss

No thanks im getting my fix via computor screen! But sure would like to see them thrive as they once did around here.

KySongDog

How about this little fellow.   I snapped his picture outside the Stewart Airport near Newburgh, NY.   

Now how could you shoot such a cuddly little thing?   :eyebrownod:

HuntnCarve

Semp, that there is a trophy status hog!  Looks like he's been on good pastures...Don't think I'd be hugging him? :nono:

Dave

riverboss

That is one proud looking Hogg! Yep a prime sample if i ever saw one, i would sure love the chance to turn him inside out.