• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Replying to PMs

Started by blacky, May 10, 2007, 07:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacky

You answered my question about why I couldn't view another members profile but now I need to know how to reply to a PM I receive. I had one this morning and couldn't figure out how to answer it. Please help me.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

blacky

Guess I didn't read far enough, I have found my answer to this question. 25 is the magic number.   :roflmao:
www.genesturkeycalls.com

awh

yeap. And welcome aboard.  :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

blacky

I have been here awhile but it is the busy season for me and I haven't posted much but do visit most everyday. This is a good site and I enjoy it and hope to do better when the work load is over.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

CCP

Only 4 more to go and your there :yoyo: Good having you here and glad you enjoy it. I know I do :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

iahntr

Ya welcome! ( I'm workin on my 100 :eyebrownod:)
Scott

Caribou dreamer

Thanks for answering this question i was wondering the same thing ,I looked all over for the respond buttum with no luck know i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh2:
Hunt hard stay late and watch your back!

vvarmitr

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I was going to send ya a pm to see iffen you'd post here, but I see someone beat me to it.  :laf:

Caribou dreamer

Yep i join in 06 i think but i just never really posted much.Then i hunted with AL and jim last weekend and they were telling me about the site so i came back over to check it out.Plus i was getting alittle tired of certain people on the other site so just quite posting over there i still read over there but just refuse to post.This forum seems well designed and alot of nice people. :congrats: :congrats:
Good to talked to you again vvarmitr
Hunt hard stay late and watch your back!

builderone

I just ran into the same thing now I need numbers so I can answer him so he doent think I ignored him. :biggrin: :biggrin:

builderone