• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Moderna vaccine

Started by bambam, May 20, 2021, 08:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

My wife and I both had Moderna and haven't had any problems at all.  Probably hits some people differently than others.

Okanagan

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 30, 2021, 07:05:17 PM
My wife and I both had Moderna and haven't had any problems at all.  Probably hits some people differently than others.

Ditto here, wife and I both got our second dose of Moderna over two months ago.  I'm sure it will kill or injure a percentage of people who take it, just like any such medication.  I am fine except that cold  pineapple tastes like filet mignon right off of the grill, and the color blue looks like orange...  plus there is that growth on my knee...   :innocentwhistle: Stories of problems makes for some great humor material.

At age 75 with lung problems is it higher risk to get Covid or to get the vaccine?  Our mileage does vary.

FinsnFur

Cold pineapple taste like filet mignon [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Cold pineapple tastes like A1??  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bambam

JohnP

Marge needed another back operation but could not be admitted to the hospital without being vaccinated so she got the Moderna, to make her feel better I did likewise.  But what really pissed me off was that although I was vaccinated I still could not visit her in the hospital.  I raised enough hell that I finally got to talk to the Chief of Surgery, and she told me, rather embarrassingly I might add, that not all the surgical staff had been vaccinated.  Now, what in the hell that had to do with me visiting my wife I have no clue. I told Ms. Chief of Surgery that when I walk out of this office I'm going up to the surgical ward and visiting with my wife and if she didn't like that then her best recourse was to call security.   I visited with Marge for the next two days and when she was discharged two of the nurses told me wishes we had more husbands like you.

P.S.  No problem with the vaccine.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

I love this so much I had to read it twice. [emoji846]
Now tell us how Marge is doing.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

John,
     Sorry about the mess with you needing to straighten things out so you could get to visit. But the more important question is, how is your wife doing after her surgery?

JohnP

Jim, Jerry:   Thanks for asking.  At our age, I don't think you ever fully recover from major back surgery.  She has a rod just about the length of her spine and screws and bolts placed in various places.  But she is better than she was before the cut and splice.  One really bright spot is now when she gives me a hard time I can just hang her on the fridge.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Omg [emoji23][emoji23]

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on June 24, 2021, 11:25:04 AM
Jim, Jerry:  One really bright spot is now when she gives me a hard time I can just hang her on the fridge.

:alscalls:

John, you best be careful or you might wake up some morning and find something of yours hanging on the fridge.

bambam

KySongDog

I hear the Moderna vax is better than the Pfizer jab. Can one go back and get the Moderna on top of the Pfizer?  They are also talking about giving people a "booster" shot in the fall. Can you mix Pfizer and Moderna booster shots?  So many questions, so few answers.

Okanagan

Quote from: KySongDog on August 15, 2021, 02:46:06 PM
  So many questions, so few answers.

!!!!!!!

And what we "know" today may be reversed within a month.

About 20 people I know personally have Covid right now or have had it, tested, not guessing about whether they have it or not.   Three of those have died, all older people with other problems.  One healthy older friend went to ICU but seems to be doing well now.  Another couple near 80 had mild flu symptoms. An unvaccinated young man had mild cold symptoms for two days.

Wuhan roulette.

KySongDog

Who really knows what is in any of these shots?  I had to go to the ER last night to get a tetanus shot (why I had to do that is a whole nother story). What was in the jab?  Who knows?  What was really in the flu shot I just got a couple weeks ago?  Who knows?   :rolleye: