• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Lurker exposed

Started by Tjones, April 03, 2008, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjones

Been lurking around for a while , and finally decided to expose myself,,,with a pic

A tracker who hopes to read all the track offers must be astute during discovery and reasonable during interpretation.  Gerry Blair

Tjones

ok,,,what did I do wrong?
A tracker who hopes to read all the track offers must be astute during discovery and reasonable during interpretation.  Gerry Blair

DirtyDog

The [ was left off the beginning of the link......

Silencer

beautiful pic, I really like the background.   :congrats:

Tjones

There ya have it ,,,my first impression here is that I am completely computer illiterate

DirtyDog

Nice pic.....very well worth the wait.

Welcome to the board by the way.......make sure ya post more often.  :wink:

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Tjones

Only took 4 tries and a visit to the "posting pictures tutorial", which helped, except the guy talking on the tutorial, now that dude has an accent, here in Montana ya don't hear that much!

Bob D

Welcome and thanks for the great picture.

Tjones

Silencer

what kind of tree is that, white pine, hemlock ?  looks pretty big and the fur on them coyotes is nice !!

FinsnFur

Wow, that is some beautiful country.
Welcome to the site.

Oh by the way, dont pay no mind to the guy in the photo tutorial. He's from Alabama...and once you get to know him you'll see what I mean  :laf: :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Tjones

The tree with the coyotes hanging in it is a Ponderosa Pine, and yes they do get big,,,,Greenbow Alabama?

Bills Custom Calls

WHAT an entrance!!!!!

Welcome to the site More pics please
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

Wow..........it is pretty country. I have a cousin in Roundup Montana.........ya close to there?

I wish you wouldn't have answered about the Ponderosa Pines...........I would have liked to gotten one question correct in my life.... :eyebrownod:

Reminds me of a cross between the Black Hills of South Dakota and the Cascade Mountains..........very nice.  :biggrin:

Welcome to the board.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Tjones

This is my son last fall hunting elk  about 8000' elevation  and about 0 degrees,,I am west of Roundup,,about 50 miles from the Idaho border

Frogman

Beautiful!!  Welcome to the forum.  You can learn a lot from these guys.  From the looks of those dogs looks like we might could learn a bit from you.   Course I guess you already knew that since you been lurking.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyotehunter_1

creasy,
Welcome... welcome... welcome...  :biggrin:

Geee.... that 1st photo looks so peaceful... even those critters are taking a nap. :eyebrow:

The 2nd one is a dandy too... nice fur tree ! :innocentwhistle:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Jerry Hunsley

Very nice pictures and coyotes. Those pictures belong in a magazine.

Tjones

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Living here in Montana is not to diffuclt to get a great pic, a guy doesn't have to look far no find nice country. There is a lot I still need to learn, been kicking around a lathe, and turning some calls, kids are all gone now and I can't keep busy chasing the wife around the house. So I am sure there will be plenty of questions.