• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

1st Pennsylvania Predator Expo and calling comp.

Started by bigben, May 01, 2008, 12:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

Quote from: Buckwheat on July 20, 2008, 09:42:11 PM
that is the president of PPHA he is nice guy.

I've known Ben (Woody220) for several years, internet wise that is. We tried several times to get together for a hunt, but mostly my fault, my schedule wouldn't let us.  :argh:  Darn shame too! We got along real good.  :biggrin:

BTW Did he ever tell you the story about spanking the g'hog?  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Buckwheat

I will remember to ask him the next time I seem him.

HaMeR

Quote from: Buckwheat on July 21, 2008, 12:09:26 PM

I will remember to ask him the next time I seem him.

:doh2:   Don't let him know you know vvarmitr!!!!!!  :rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Buckwheat

Ok, I will just say to Ben, HaMer, a good friend of warmitr said I should ask you about spanking a Hog!! This sounds better to me any way.  :roflmao:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

220_Woody

QuoteBTW Did he ever tell you the story about spanking the g'hog? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

VIC MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about a blast from the past.....geez! :biggrin:

how the he77 are you buddy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Buckwheat called me earlier tonight about somthing else.....and than asked me out of the blue about spanking a groundhog.... :laf: i about busted a gut!
i almost forgot all about that little episode.

i registered here a long time ago and never activated my account...when i heard you were asking about me over here i figured i'd better come over and harrass you alittle.

glad to see your still around and doing well. i'll PM you my cell number....gimme a ring when you can so we can catch up....its been at least 2+ years since we spoke last.

be well Vic....talk with you soon i'm sure! :highclap:

~Woody

bootmud

Oh no.  Now you guys have Woody and Buckweat here.  I tought I could get rid of all those Pa. guys by coming to FnF. :doh2:   Now where in the world am I gonna go. :laf:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Buckwheat

vvarmitr

Hey Woody!!!!!!  :yahoo: 
So ya been lurking over here have ya?  :nofgr:       :laf:
You won't be able to pm me here till ya get at least 25 posts so please send me your # at VHI. :wink:
Ya might want to keep it low key that your a friend of mine. Some are pretty upset w/ now.  :sad:
Sure looking forward to catching up w/ ya.  :biggrin:

Silencer

Buckwheat

Bopeye
25 posts before I can reply to your PM you set me April 21 2008, only 19 more post to go.   :whew:

matt75bronco

Quote from: bootmud on July 22, 2008, 06:30:17 AM
Oh no.  Now you guys have Woody and Buckweat here.  I tought I could get rid of all those Pa. guys by coming to FnF. :doh2:   Now where in the world am I gonna go. :laf:

bootmud

Your not safe anywhere!!!! :roflmao:

bootmud

Quote from: matt75bronco on July 23, 2008, 07:11:23 AM

bootmud

Oh brother, yet another one...... :madd: :laf:
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

vvarmitr

I'm confused.  :confused:

I was blaming those guys for you being here & here you are trying to hide from 'em?  :nono:

matt75bronco

Quote from: bootmud on July 23, 2008, 07:23:33 AM
Quote from: matt75bronco on July 23, 2008, 07:11:23 AM

bootmud

Oh brother, yet another one...... :madd: :laf:

You already knew I was on here bud! :confused: You must be losing it in your old age! :eyebrownod:

Hey I walked back in where we howled that night, looks like a decent spot. I know there are yotes back there! :biggrin: