• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Do you need a Taxidermist

Started by Coon hunter, June 01, 2009, 12:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon hunter

I have a two to three month turn around time . I do Birds, small to mid size life size animals, Some fresh warm water fish and game heads.   No job to small or to big . I do ask for a 50% deposit on all jobs . My prices start from 100.00 to 1500.00 depending on what you have, and what you want. all larger life size animals and game heads are shipped back in a sturdy light weight crate . I do as k that the customer pay the shipping to and frow. it will not leave here till it is done right. will do the work how ever you want it . I will also touch Base with you ,and let you know how its going . I will send you a receipt . Ether through  mail or email I will  also send Picture's of it to you by PM or email to let you See the work . before it is finished ,and after . Please respond By email or PM.  , and customers Reference  Phone numbers . Please respond with PM email Or call me .  I have five years in the Taxidermy business for customers but I am not a Green horn I am strictly professional when it comes to business. I will need all legal Paper work  or tags
on your Kill. to make sure it is legal on some animals.
If you need a mount .I can do it.
Thank you for looking .

Truman waddell
540lock road
Brownsville KY
Phone # 270-597-9557  Home

cell 270 -589-7828

Quality Whole sale and customer Taxidermy

Coon hunting  Its a passion .

Coon hunter

Here are My Prices  and work
Animals and game heads
Deer  325.00
doe 285.00

coons 400.00

fox 400.00
bobcat 400.00

squerills 100.00
mink 100.00
coyote500.00

BIRDS
Ducks 150.00

geese 300.00

Turky fans 100.00

Turkeys 475.00 any pose.

Fish

8.00a inch warm fresh water only
100.00 minimum.
all baises and habitats are extra. open mouth mounts ad 100.00
I also clean and touch up old mounts

Hawks Feather

You might want to check the Bobcat.  It blinked when I was looking at the picture.  It is good to know that your services are available and an even nicer thing is that this was not your first post.  I would rather do business with a "member" than a "drive by."

Jerry

golfertrout

have you done any brown trout? and do you have any pics of trout

Coon hunter

No I have Not done Trout . Where I live the DNR only Stock the creeks ,with Little rainbows and No one ever gets them Mounted . Thank you for your Interest .

Coon hunter

Well heres some of My latest.