• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Gun control vote tomorrow 4/11/13 . . .

Started by Frogman, April 10, 2013, 11:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Just sent more e-mails to my Congressmen.  I just saw Joe Manchin him on the news supporting expanded background checks along with another R Senator from PA.  The anchor pointed out that the NRA does not support Manchin's proposal!

I asked him to please not support any further background checks or any other restrictions on our 2A rights.  Pointed out again that these things just make life difficult for law abiding gun owners while doing nothing to stop mass shootings!!  If he would just say, "NO" to any 2A proposals I think a lot of this stuff wold go away.

They plan to vote on the gun control stuff tomorrow 4/11/13 !  Now is the time to flood them with simple straight forward messages opposing further gun control measures.  Please do your part and contact your Congressmen!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

I just sent another message to Sen. Mitch McConnell urging him to oppose any new 2nd Amendment restrictions, and another to Sen. Rand Paul thanking him for his unwaivering support.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hidehunter

I sent Manchin an email and called his Charleston and Morgantown offices.  His Washington office went to Voicemail and said the message box was full so I couldnt leave a message.  That may be a good thing.  I also sent a text out to everyone in my contact list urging them to do the same as I have.

Thanks for posting Jim.
Denver                                           

gravesco hunter

I also called mitch,if he goes against us,it will be his last term

JohnP

McCain has been trying to do away with our Arizona guns shows as long as I can remember so I didn't waste any of my time on him.  However I did send Sen Flake an e-mail reminding him that ANY vote further restricting my 2A will be a vote against him. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

gravesco hunter

I do not know about the rest of you, but i have a bad feeling where going to get the shaft tomorrow

Frogman

Quote from: gravesco hunter on April 10, 2013, 04:56:52 PM
I do not know about the rest of you, but i have a bad feeling where going to get the shaft tomorrow

Me too.  Reid wouldn't be bringing this up if he didn't know he had the votes!?!?

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Obama wants it more then ANYBODY.  He makes it obvious delaying everything else on the table like, immigrations laws, tax reform etc.
Some of these politicians are so friggin stupid they dont even know what they are actually asking for when they support laws like this.
It's almost like it has to fail, crash, burn and backfire before they realize....well that wasnt the answer. :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com