• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

bambam

When my father and mother forsake me , then the Lord will take me up. Psalm 27:10

bambam

To do is to be....... William James

To be is to do......... John Mill

Do be do be doo............ Sinatra

bambam

Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I'll show you someone who has overcome adversity. Lou Holtz

bambam

The wound is the place where the light enters.

bambam

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe , for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them. Turkish proverb

bambam

Don't settle for what life gives you, make life better and build something.

bambam

Do not make important decisions while you are angry.

bambam

I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change ; I am changing the things I cannot accept.

bambam

God doesn't choose perfect men. He chooses men perfect for the job.

bambam

The day the demonrats stop cheating to win elections is the day they stop winning elections.

bambam

If I am to die, at least I will die among brothers.  Gannicus.

bambam

You never learn much from hearing yourself speak.

bambam

Adversity is the only balance to weigh friends.

bambam

Social media has made us too comfortable with disrespecting others and not getting punched in the mouth for it. Mike Tyson

bambam

Seeing a big buck in the woods on a fall day is a huge adrenaline rush.

bambam

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8:17

pitw

Having an Elk, moose, mule and white tale tag in your pocket for opening day is kinda/sorta cool. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Quote from: pitw on October 30, 2022, 07:39:23 PMHaving an Elk, moose, mule and white tale tag in your pocket for opening day is kinda/sorta cool. :biggrin:

Yep, and I do miss that!

bambam

Democrats : You are supposed to EAT your vegetables, not elect them to congress.