• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New to FNF

Started by CypressSlough, January 29, 2007, 11:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

Hey guys, thought I would finally chime in and stop lurking. I've been on CCO for a while and a lurker here and the other forum for a while. Seems there is a great group of guys here. I was hoping I could become a part of it, too. I am a small time callmaker and have been for 12 years. I don't have a website yet, but I am considering it. I make duck, goose, turkey, deer and predator calls. I live in Texarkana, Arkansas. I'm 33 and have a wife, a 4 year old daughter and a 5 month old daughter. I am a firefighter and a fire and explosion investigator. I hunt, fish and make calls and other woodturnings when I get the time. It's great to have such a large knowledge and idea base for this fine art. Even after 12 years of callmaking, I still learn something new everytime I get on here. Thanks, Brian Keahey.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

kiyitec

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after seeing the pics in Brian's posts in the Game Call section and then seeing he had A post in the Hand Call Store-  Well, I was already trying to justify A purchase and was reaching for the debit card. . . before I opened the post.
  Brian, thanks for the reality trip!  Family is  getting to be a loose term now days.  And thanks for what you do both on and off the job.  Now I need to rethink my home insurance,  not sure it's enough!
  Hey Todd-  I was just wondering, is your collection covered?  I can see you with A hidden vault in the closet with a digital keypad panel, maybe with A retinal scanner. . .
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

CypressSlough

Guys, if anyone wants a call, just let me know what you are looking for. I will post calls for sale as I get them made. If anyone is interested in a particular call, let me know and I can shoot you a price. Thanks, Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard Brian, good to have ya  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com