• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Blood Wood and Black Ash Burl

Started by YoteCoaxer, October 07, 2010, 09:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoteCoaxer

Hi guy's! This is the first time I've posted a call for sale on here, as a matter of fact this will be the first time I've posted a call for sale on any site in almost a year.  :doh2:

For my first call on here we have a Blood wood and Black Ash Burl closed reed. The call is right at 4" over all, a 1/2" bore with a nice flare on the end, and a dimpled mouth piece. I apologize for the number of pictures, but I like for the buyer to know what he's getting. I'm asking $40.00 delivered to you door.

Thanks for looking!
Mike

slagmaker

Now that is a perty call!!

I like the contrasting colors
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Todd Rahm

Well let me have the honor of making that my door, and welcome back Mike.  :congrats:

iahntr

Scott

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Hawks Feather

Nice looking call.  I like the shape and the finish looks great.

Jerry

vvarmitr

That is one fine looking call there!   ;yes;
Excellent piece of burl.

Good snag Todd!  :wink:

YoteCoaxer

Thank you Todd it's all yours, and thank you for the welcome! It feels good to finally sell a call after being semi retired.  :biggrin:

Thank you for the comments guy's, it means a lot! 

Thanks Brad!
Mike

Todd Rahm

Always my pleasure Mike, and again welcome back.  :congrats:

Todd Rahm

Mike, I got this sweety in the mail today!  :congrats:

I have to be honest when I say, your pictures rob her of her true beauty.  :innocentwhistle:

YoteCoaxer

Thank you Todd, I'm really glad you like it! When you hammer it she'll get nasty raspy too! It's also built to take some abuse so don't be afraid to take it in the field. :yoyo:
Mike

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!