5/8" Natural Delrin
Mylar sheets in .0075, .010 are back in stock
Brass and Copper Rod for pining bands
Duck Call Reed Kits
3" and 3 1/2" slate for turkey calls

Coming soon

Black and Grey velvet bags for your calls

Floiage Green ( a lighter green than Olive) and Coyote Brown Parachute Cord

We will also be working with some 450 parachute cord to see if it will work for lanyards.  The 450 is available to us in many more colors, including camo colors and seems to be well suited to lanyards.  It's also a bit less expensive.  If it works out, we will stock both 550 and 450. 

The big wood run is scheduled for this week, with between 600 and 750 blanks now due in

Cocobolo
Tulipwood
Blackwood
Kingwood
Zebrawood
Paduk
Canarywood
Purpleheart
Ebony (depending ont he quality of their stock)

All wood blanks are picked out individually by me.  if I wouldn't turn it, I wont buy it.

And, in the next two weeks we should be getting in some of the new Pearlesent Acrylic Colors just introduced.   These are hot hot hot!  ANd they will only be about 2 bucks more per blank than the standard colors.

We will also be moving away from our aluminum bands and replacing them with Stainless Steel as stocks run down.  They are bit more expensive than Aluminum but the quality of te finished call is much better with the stainless bands.

I will also be introducing a line of THO Hunter Series Open Reed Calls.  These are no frills wood calls with delrin tone boards made for hunters who like the feel of a wood call, but at a production call price of 9.95 each. 

Stop by and check out the web site if you are looking for good deals on quality components for your call building.  It wont be long and we will have the largest selection of custom call building parts on the web!  So if you have something you use and have a hard time finding, let me know and I will see if we can stock it for you. 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Custom Call Makers & Collectors Guild
Call Makers & Collectors Association of America
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

BryanStanley

Al
I will be really interested in the new acrylic. As I am finding it is not that hard to turn. Can't wait buddy

Bryan

Hawks Feather

I guess I need to start selling some calls so that I have some money to buy more supplies.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

kiyitec

I placed an order Al.  Hold onto it and I'll fill up the box when the new items come on board.  Sounds like I should PRE-order though. :wink:     ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Coulter

Let me know how the ebony looks Al, I might have to get some of that...I love that stuff!