• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New gun

Started by riverboss, April 02, 2011, 05:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

Well today i got my second AR i bought a double star 5.56 16 in it looks just like my Stag but without a chrome lined barrel if it will shoot half as good as my Stag im sure i will be happy anyone own one? Hopefully i will get to put some rounds down wind tomorrow if the wind lets up.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

I would love to put up pics ,watch videos but all ive got is dialup and satalite is the only option i have and i havent heard anything good about it most say its just as slow and at $70.00 bucks a month and most want a 2 year contract im not going to try untill someone cane asure me its worth it im the only one who uses it and its hard to justfy to the wife expecialy if it aint anybetter when your done have you got any ideas? maybe something i havent heard of.

KySongDog

Is DSL an option for you?     If you have a land line telephone it might be.    :shrug:

slagmaker

DSL can only be done if you are within a certin disticans from your main telephone switch gear. I belive 3 miles is the cut off point. That sucks for me cause i am 14 miles out form the switch gear.

I feel your pain Riverboss
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Semp no DSL isnt an option there is one company that offers a satalite service that actualy work pretty darn good i waited a year for them to contact me and after about 20 phone calls in that time span i just gave up my last conversation with them i told them if they wanted my money fine but if not atleast tell me i never heard anything from them. Slag its a tough spot to be in but i wouldnt trade living in the country for anything im sure you understand.have you been using that dutch oven ?

FinsnFur

There's a few people on here in that position. If you ever want a picture posted or something and are unable to do it, send it to me or anyone else. Anyone here would be happy to help out.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Thanks Jim i dont think it will work but we can try i cant even send emails with pics.