• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Show us your favorite fishin hole

Started by FinsnFur, July 19, 2006, 09:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Here is Cam's new spot. This is Middle Fork of the Holston where we went this Saturday.

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

R Buker

Deleted, started over!!!

awh

:confused:...Pics didn't show up Buker. But ya got my curiosity up on Canada being on fire. Was it a frog roast? :roflmao: :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

DirtyDog

Well here is mine........The Caney Fork river. Not much to look at, but we caught a lot of trout out of there this year.

FinsnFur

Physco got snagged on that big log right in front of him didnt he   :laf: He's re-tying her there while your playing photographer  :biggrin:

Buker?....what the...ohh :sneer: he's just not willing to reveal his fishing spot.  :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

Man that is one heck of a hole. Right out in fron of Psycho, is one of the deepest holes in that place. Lots of deep good holes, but none of them are as good as that one.  :biggrin:

R Buker

Great pics guys.

I don't know how scenic mine are but here's a few of my favorite fishing holes.

The first is Mille Lacs.

This one is a small lake in the Brainerd area:

This next is a private lake near my home:

This is a little panfish lake near my home.  Lots of good eating came from here:

This is Bad Medicine Lake near Park Rapids.

another from Bad Medicine:

And this last one is out my front window looking at a sunrise a couple of years ago when Canada was on fire.  Very pretty!

Ok, I finally figured it out!  And, as a bonus I'll toss in this pic of one of my favorite watering spots:

FinsnFur

You are disgusting  :rolleye:

Ey what kinda lure did you use on that last one? Did it put up much of a fight...or just come right in?  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

WhiteHare

Hey Buker, my wife has family that lives in Burnsville (Peicks).  Nice place and lots of good lakes around that area.  We went north and west of there to a place called Little Pine Lake.  After I figured it out caught some pretty nice Eyes.  I think I could move up there if the wife would go.
You have some really nice pics.  Pretty nice Crappie and Perch through the ice.  Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Whitehare,

Keep dreaming, but I don't think your wife is leaving the home town.   :nofgr:

Jerry

bowjunkie

this is just one of my favorite fishing holes

and another one  :biggrin:

and I'll be right here in a couple weeks hope the bears aren't to hungry

FinsnFur

That first pic almost looks like the bear is holding down a thrashing person  :shck:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

bowjunkie

ya it does lol I never noticed it ...its actually about a 12 pound silver salmon