Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

I will see what I can do Jimbo. I got some somewhere. Right now frogman and I are hitting the coyote stands. He is already going after em hard  :laf: I guess you cant keep a good frog down.
I like using a mouth call first, I try and shoot the first scout in and if I do........WoW they pour in fast for a while then slack off...thats when you switch to the E- caller and make it sound like a huge flock when they come back try and kill the first one again. A mo jo decoy or something like it works well here just put an elongated footbal shaped piece of black trash bag on it with a chip clip.
Scatter your homemade decoys about cliping them on low hanging branches and hunt in the edge of the woods or in pines if you can. That is way better than an open field.
On the one liter bottles you can really get a good decoy but they are heavy and take a real good chip clip and some braided fishing line to hold up to wind and such. You just wrap a piece of trash bag around the bottle covering the cap end first and bunch  it in a wad around the bottom of the bottle with black tape. kind of like making a bag for the bottle.
Leave some slack in the bag you make to allow for making a beak at the cap end by pulling on the tip and forming it with black tape. if you want wings you just run a dowel through it and cut the shape you want and tape them on the stick to look like wings. Real easy if you think it through and cheap. I will try and get some pics later.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nastygunz

I run n gun, pull over crank the FX3 and let er rip mostly....use a Jack Mincey mouth call.........then move on they are everywhere, especially when they flock up in the Fall, we spot a big flock in a cornfield usually, set up quick, bring em in n hit em hard then move on.