• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

11 am Sunrise

Started by Tikaani, January 08, 2011, 04:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

Since we have a sunset post I figured I would take some pictures of this mornings sunrise.  Sun broke the horizon at about 11:00 am and came into view at the house at 11:45 when these were taken. As I write this at 1:30 pm, it has already started to set and will be gone by 3:00.  The good news is the days are getting longer.

John

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

KySongDog

Great pictures, John.  It was about 20 degrees this morning and I thought that was kinda cold.    :nono:   Like Einstein said, its all about relativity.   ( I think he said that  :eyebrownod:)

BigB

With all of the hustle and bustle of daily life, John I enjoy your pictures of the landscape up there.  They just speak of peace and tranquillity.  I could stare at those pics all day long.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Hawks Feather

I really really really like the first two pictures and really wish that I would have been there to shoot some too.  That being said, I like longer days and warmer nights.

Jerry

golfertrout

brrrrrrrrrrrr man it looks cold there. but it looks awesome there to :yoyo:

Okanagan

John,  Sweeeet pics!   Thanks for posting those.

FinsnFur

Sweet shots :congrats:
Some people actually go to stores and buy pictures like that.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

$ hours of sunlight translates to 20 hours of dark so I hope you ain't going to play out before spring :doh2:.  Love the hoar frost and was wondering if it hangs for the whole winter cause it don't sound like you have enough sun to melt it off for a fresh start :shrug:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Looks a little different then last time I saw it.  :biggrin:
Cool pics John.
Scott