• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Show Case - Kee's Custom Calls/Kee's Productions

Started by keekee, March 02, 2007, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

You lucky rascal , congratulations !!! :highclap:

vvarmitr

THO Game Calls

As an owner of one of Kee's calls, I am sure you will be both happy and impressed with his work.

Congrats   :bowingsmilie:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Arkyyoter

OK Ben....I hope ya CHOKE on it!!! MMuuuUUHahahahahahah...RIGGGED!!!! The contest was RIGGED!!!! AAArrrrGGGGhhhhhHHH.........

I feel better now Ben, congrats  :wink:

Joe

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Fireball221

vvarmitr

Quote from: Arkyyoter on April 02, 2007, 01:52:00 PM
OK Ben....I hope ya CHOKE on it!!! MMuuuUUHahahahahahah...RIGGGED!!!! The contest was RIGGED!!!! AAArrrrGGGGhhhhhHHH.........
Wish I had said that! :innocentwhistle:

bigben

thanks brent.  sorry for the late reply.  will send pm then on shipping address.  and I am really looking forward to putting it to use thanks. ben smyser
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

securpro

Excellent as always , Brent you always seem to out due your self , It's a pleasure just to be able to see your talent as so many people keep theirs hidden keep up the great work.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

keekee

bigben

got the call on sat.  thanks again.  the only thing that might have dissapointed me was that you did not sign it?  none the less I will get some pics of some dead critters that where killed with it this fall.  takereasy. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

keekee

Cool! I'm glad you like it and it sounded good to you! But it should have my signature and the year it was made on the bell end of the call. Sometimes on dark woods its hard to see. Or maybe I forgot to sign it....lol...I hope not! If I did forget I will be happy to fix it for you and I will cove the postage both ways!

Brent

bigben

huh went out to the truck and looked again.  yep it is there.  I hope my eyes are not going yet heck I am only 21.

keekee

lol....Good! I thought I was loosing my mind! :eyebrownod:

Brent