• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Couple of calls..

Started by HuntnCarve, October 11, 2013, 11:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Been so long since I posted up a call, I figure folks forgot about me?  :laf:  Well here's a couple that I put together this week.

This first one is a 6-1/4" long (tip to tip) Cherry howler done in one of my older styles from days gone by..It's topped off with a hand made delrin toneboard that really sings.  I adorned the side of this call with a highly detailed, carved and painted, pouncing coyote. It's signed and dated.  [Gone].

Here's a "Whiskey Barrel" Howler that I turned out of some Cherry and painted up .  It's 4-1/2" tall (tip to tip) and is tapped with a delrin toneboard.  It's signed and dated.  [Gone].

Thanks for looking!

HuntnCarve
Dave

Hawks Feather

HuntNCarve Dave Who?

You my friend will never be forgotten, but it is nice for the 'new' members to see some of your talents. 

Jerry

JohnP

Every time I open one of his post I find myself reaching for the check book.  So I no longer open them, have not for a long time now.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

I missed this one.
Whiskey Barrel? Very clever.
Nice work absolutely :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Obviously I haven't been around much. Just saw that "Whiskey Barrel" Call. That is a new signature look. I LOVE IT!!!!   :highclap:

Dave.....do you still have my number? If so, give me a call please. I had my phone crash 4 times in the last year. I would start getting my numbers back and the dang thing would crash again. Finally said to heck with it and bought a 4G LTE Droid a few weeks ago.
It was a bit pricey, but love getting my email from all three emails, including work. Love the navigation and all the fun apps that I can't use....  :nono: I have to get my kids to show me how.

Please call me. All of you that I haven't talked to in awhile call or text me.

Dave. I would love to have a "Whiskey Barrel call if you have anymore and will pay top dollar. You have "given" me enough.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HuntnCarve

Bop,

Ya Rascal!  I just sent you a PM.

Glad to see you found your way back home.  We left the light on for you.  Don't be a stranger!

HuntnCarve
Dave

Bopeye

Dave. You are DA MAN! I SO enjoyed talking to you last night.

Guys. Guess how much I have to give this sorry rascal for that call? Absolutely astonishing to me. I thought we were buds.  :shrug:

He is charging me exactly ZERO!! We are just buds, he is the friend he always was to me. I really did not want to get it for free, but he is insisting. Calling it a "Welcome back" gift.  :eyebrownod: What a guy.

Please guys, do not take advantage of Dave like I do, because his heart is so big he would give you the shirt off his back. Leave the "Taking Advantage" to me and you guys be good to him.  :biggrin:

Thank you Dave. You truly are a scholar and a gentleman. I was also tickled to death to hear about how well your daughter and son are doing. One should be one proud Papa and I know you are as I heard it in your voice last night.
Everyone have a blessed day today. Take the kids, wife, friend(s) out today. Enjoy the breath in your lungs and the sun on your shoulders. Thank God you woke up one more day and that you still have enough that you can be on this crazy box we call a computer. Try to notice something today that you normally take for granted.
Yesterday I took my shoes off and walked through the mud barefooted like I did as a kid. I killed a few tadpoles due to my feet stinking, but outside of that, it was a wonderful moment.
Do something different today. Hug someone that you love. Call someone you haven't heard from and tell them how you feel. Look at your fingers and thank God you can still move them.

Be thankful in all that we have. Do not have bad days, just have bad moments.

Do not let someone else dictate how you are going to react to something. If they throw you a bird. Smile and tell them you love them. You get some of the funniest looks.  :eyebrownod:

Talk to you later. Women are hollering so I got to go.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

shaddragger

:holdon: Forget Dave? No way. those howlers are legendary.
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Coulter

Gotta love that cherry wood, nicely done as always Dave! :highclap:

Steve

Frogman

You are a true artist!!  Awesome calls as always!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!