• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

here is some more bowfishing pics

Started by topdawg, June 05, 2008, 01:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

these were taken in the last few weeks   a few was almost state records just needed a couple of pounds lol :madd:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Silencer

Excellent !!  looks like loads of fun there.  Love the boat too.

centerfire_223

Looks like yall had a great time and got some really good pictures. Congrats!!

I finally got my boat finished up yesterday and am headed down to Santtee Cooper  for a few days of bowfishing. Got a couple of friends of mine that are with River Edge Productions out of Iowa, coming down to shoot. We will be filming a new bowfishing video. Hopefully we can get some good catfish footage and some salt water footage. See yall about the middle of next week.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Looks like a LOT of fun.
I recognize some of those fish, gars, carp....but what the heck are the others :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

topdawg

they are asian carp  silvers and bigheads   and one hell of a good time lol :yoyo:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

FinsnFur

Asian carp! ...ahhhhhhh yea  :eyebrownod: Now i see the slanted eyes :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com