• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Let's have a calling contest - for fun

Started by THO Game Calls, May 29, 2007, 08:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

Does it have to go through a special program to record,,I know I recorded on here 2 times,which i was just testing,I THINK it was through Goldwave ???But my computer crashed and I dont know if i can record on here or not? so if i went through Goldwave it would have to record wouldnt it? OR is there another EASIER program to use?
I wish i still had my SOUND CHECK test that were those 2 previous recordings,,I could E-mail them to PINK POLLYWOG because THEY WEREN'T NICE !!! :wo:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

weedwalker

I recorded mine to the computer, then I could open the file and play them on Musicmatch. I guess it worked. :shrug:I just hope that it went thru the e-mail. :confused:

blacky

You should have my entry. This should be fun and I will probably finish dead last but who cares.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

FinsnFur

Every machine could be different as to which program it uses to record. It all depends on which program you have set to be associated with each format.

But you can change it or check it any time, and with any file type.
Click on
My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > File Types

Then scroll through the givin list for .wav or what ever file type your looking for and click it ONCE to highlight it.
Then look below it and it will say "Opens with;"
If what listed after that is not what you want to open that file type with, click the "change" button next to that.

A new list opens with all the programs on your computer, choose the program from the list, click apply or ok , and the file association has been changed.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

rjl54

Good idea Al    :congrats: 

Arky, you've inspired me! :fingerx:

Coulter

All right...I found where to record, but it doesn't play anything back when I try to listen to it...what gives? :shrug:

Steve

FinsnFur

Does whatever your using have a progress bar, that slowly moves from left to right as if it's playing?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

THO Game Calls

OK - which one of you wise guys sent me the FoxPro loop  ??   :roflmao:   That one aint gonna cut it    :roflmao:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

LOL, that sounds like something I would do  :biggrin: But I havent submitted yet.

You are keeping track of whos is whos aren't ya Al.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

THO Game Calls

I have a few folks who sent me E mails and figured I was psycic, but in the end, I think we can figure it out.

I am going to convert the wav files sent to me to MP3 and upload them to a directory on my site this evening and then post them in a new thread with just the sound clips. 

Al

FinsnFur

Are you going to post them as you get the sorta speak...or once your done taking them in?

Sounds like your ready to go...I gotta get to blowin here.

:doh2: That didnt come out right
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bob D

I can't figure out how to record the sounds on Real Player using a wav file. I hope most of you are better at this computer stuff than I am.

bowjunkie

sounds like a blast if'n I can get the laptop ta work I'll send one in as well.... my main computer crashed the other day and I ain't smart enough ta fix it yet  :biggrin: ...something about it can't locate its ip addy  :confused:

edited to ask can we submit more than one sound loop ?

THO Game Calls

Submit as many as you want.  The more that come in, the more I will have to pick from to put on my Bandit - oops- - no, just kidding.  I would never   :roflmao:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

blacky

I sent mine in a PM. Did you receive it or do I need to put it in email?
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

weedwalker

Quote from: THO Game Calls on May 30, 2007, 02:56:55 PM
I have a few folks who sent me E mails and figured I was psycic

:roflmao: :roflmao: Yeah, as soon as I hit the send buttom I remembered I didn't put my name on it. :doh2: so I sent it again.

THO Game Calls

I got it Blacky - and Weedwalker we're good :)

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Coulter

Does whatever your using have a progress bar, that slowly moves from left to right as if it's playing?

Yup, it looks like some kind of noise should come out as it goes L to R, but I can't hear a thing...and yes I turned the volume up :iroll:

I don't get it :shrug:

Steve

FinsnFur

Well first of all are you 100% percent positive your speakers work?

Reply with a PM and we'll pick it up from there. That way we aint eating a hole in Al's thread here.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers