• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Destiny Fullfilled!

Started by HuntnCarve, June 22, 2010, 06:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Well about 8-1/2 hours after regaling you all with my story of the "Dappled Blonde" chuck taken from HH2.  Lo and behold, the young chuck with the charmed life met his destiny!  You can stop tapping your toes at the deck waiting HaMer.  LOL!
I sort of had a hunch that this young chuck was going to appear out of HH1.  Well pausing to look out the deck door, I caught a flicker of movement.  He was propped up inside HH1 with just his head and neck showing.  Leaning up against the door frame, I put the crosshairs of the .22 right below his ear and squeezed off a CB.  The round passed right through him, kicking up dirt on the edge of the hole behind him.  He crumpled out of sight.  Then I caught the sight of him thrashing about the front of the hole.  He was in his death throes and was expired by the time I got down there.  The little slug went right through his head, just below the ears. The bloody side (sorry for the gore) is the exit hole.  No.6 is in the books!  The magic of the Honey Holes continues!

Dave

HaMeR

:yoyo: :yoyo:  I hadn't even worked up a sweat on my toes yet Dave!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11