• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Alaskan Moose Hunt ( part two )

Started by iahntr, September 21, 2010, 11:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

OK, here we go, day one, all loaded up and headin to our first destination of the hunt.

After some time we reach this point where there is a nice look out at the small lakes that we're headed to.
The first pic you can see the two little lakes in the far background slightly right of center of pic.
The route we took was to the left of this pic, and following basically the cloud line from the left side of the
pic, to the lakes. (hope that makes sense  :laf:) The second pic is zoomed in on the lakes.

Here's another snap shot of our ride  part of the way there

I thought ya might like to come along on the ride with us for a bit,
(we'll try this, I just spent about 45 minutes tryin to load this frickin thing  :argh: still not sure why it loaded with the black on the sides  :shrug:

any way, we have arrived.

Sorry folks, thus ends another day.  :innocentwhistle:
Scott

iahntr

Sorry guys, I had really intended to get more done then this, but it didn't work out.
Scott

Tappen

boooooo I WANT ACTION!!!! :noway: :noway:  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: GREAT PICTURES! it sure is pretty up there.

FinsnFur

I think you have the video set to private Scott. It redirects to a secured server location and then asks us to log in.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

That certainly is beautiful country.  I really like the first picture with water and the pine that is leaning.

Jerry

iahntr

I think the video should be fixed now. I tried it the way you had it explained,
but I got to about the fourth step or so, it didn't show same "buttons" and
I couldn't get it done that way.
Scott