• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

How much snow have ya got?

Started by John_NY, December 08, 2010, 09:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

We got a little last night. I'm gonna go look around and maybe call a little later on tonight.

John

Road to the powerlines.

Across from the powerlines.

and the powerlines.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

coyote101

We had a very light dusting Monday morning. Gone by early afternoon. The temperature has been in the teens in the morning the past couple of days.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

4 inches on the ground a couple days ago. The wind has moved it around tho and it dont seem like 4 inches onteh ground anymore. Got more comming this weekend.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

alscalls

We got a couple of inches....... but the wet ground has eaten most of it........ I can still see grass....... :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Neat pictures John.  The Eastern tribe seems to be getting a good lick of it right now.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vayotehowler

we had a dusting in va sat got like 1 inch and was gone on sunday by like 11 am

John_NY

Almost 2:00am. Just got home. didn't hear or see a thing. The temp is in the single digits and  my digits are froze, all but one that I can't seem to find yet.   :doh2: 

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Yotehntr

:confused: .... What's this snow stuff you're talking about ????
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

7 or 8 inches here. They are saying another 1 to 2 today.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

some parts of pa got 24+ i didnt get any
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

We might get some this weekend.  I hope so.   

HaMeR

I have a light coating in the shady areas here. Temps not getting above 28 either. So far it's been a good start for the winter.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Its been colder than a well digger's butt here lately. 

John_NY

Quote from: Yotehntr on December 09, 2010, 01:12:28 AM
:confused: .... What's this snow stuff you're talking about ????

It's a place I'd like you to come hunting with me. Bring that ivory call, you won't need gloves or lanyard. "trust me"  After you go home I'll go get my new call in the spring.   :alscalls:

John