• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Junk Box AR?

Started by WldWldWest, April 29, 2011, 04:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

I was going through my Junk/Parts/Stuff box the other day and decided I had enough stuff laying around to put together another AR! It's a Bushmaster Upper and Lower that were stripped long ago but I rounded up enough stuff to get it running (I hope!). I know alotta folks arent fans of BM's But I've never had any trouble with em. I kinda like this one....I'll like it better if it shoot's :shrug:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

HaMeR

Nice rig. You're gonna have to name this one oddsNends.   :laf: :laf:

:confused:  Didja know you have one laying in the flower bed too??  :shrug:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyotehunter_1

Hey Doug,  pretty nice looking collection of "Junk/Parts/Stuff" ya' got there. How well does the can work with the AR platform?
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

WldWldWest

Wonder If I added some Miracle Grow it would start a crop maybe :confused: :shrug:

!

WldWldWest

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on April 29, 2011, 07:11:38 PM
Hey Doug,  pretty nice looking collection of "Junk/Parts/Stuff" ya' got there. How well does the can work with the AR platform?

Hey Chester, How are ya!

My goal is to suppress everthing I own! We've had really good results running cans on AR's, I've had 1 or 2 that gave me a fit but to me it's worth the effort!

!

FinsnFur

Sweet.
What's the little lazer looking thing up front?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I think Bushmaster makes a heck of a rifle.  My R-15 was made by BM and I've had no problems. 

Does that can require a special license?    How hard is it to get?

WldWldWest

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 29, 2011, 09:30:13 PM
Sweet.
What's the little lazer looking thing up front?

Jim, The laser is for making your neighbor's cat climb to the highest limb in your tree when it hangs around uninvited, The can is to help it down when said neighbor doesnt know that your tormenting her cat :biggrin:

Semp, Course like anything firearms related the Fed's dont wanna just hand ya something! So you basically buy your can from your dealer he fills out a Form4 then you take it and get it signed by your Chief law enforcment stating that he believes your sane and not gonna shoot up a school or something then your dealer send's it to the BATFE along with your $200 and and after a thorough background check and about 90-120 days later you get to go pick it up! If your dealer happens to have a range, while your waiting ya can at least go play with it while your waiting on your paperwork!

!