• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Two more with the Crosman, nastygunz

Started by FinsnFur, March 06, 2013, 07:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

5:15 am there's a dark spot in the snow under the pine tree, the cats in the window going crazy. Clearly a bird seed thief is on the property :eyebrow:
I sneak up stairs in the dark, quietly slip open the window, and wait for my eyes to adjust and locate the dark spot again.
Got it!...squeeze the laser on, find a nice spot to place it..squeeeeeeez......FFFP! The dark spot splits into two darks spots...one jumped about 6 ft in the air, and the other ran about 15 ft.
Crap! run downstairs and grab a couple more pellets.
I can see dark spot two wondering if he should leave or not, so I place the laser on him and squeeze one off. He sets there :doh2:

Ok...forget it, I gotta get ready for work, it's starting to get light out.
I went back down stairs and peeked out the window with the binocs wondering if they were piled up or just setting there.
Dark spot one was definitely piled up...face down in fact. :eyebrow:
Number two was out a little further acting like he was trying to make himself smaller, setting there trying not to be noticed.
I thought well he lives another day...I better go clean up the carnage to avoid any neighborly conflict before it gets too light out.
Put on my boots and a T shirt, open up the front door...and dark spot two tips over sideways like his batterys just went dead. Not even a flinch. :laf:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

coyote101

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 06, 2013, 07:21:53 PM
...and dark spot two tips over sideways like his batterys just went dead.

Good one  :laf: :laf:

Sound like fun Jim.  :yoyo:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Dave

Nice!
Looks like dark spot two was on the juice!

nastygunz

Holy Crap! that even beats my trophy grasshopper!...I figured it was squarrils.... :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

FinsnFur

I either haven't hit a squirrel yet or, or the 22 caliber pellet wont penetrate. I tried a couple back when season was open but failed. :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com